Just Got Back/What I Learned

TheCrew

Mouseketeer
Me, 2 of my friends, a friends brother, his friend and his friends son went to Cali for the X Games. We went to Disneyland for one day. Good times!
The new POTC ride is pretty neat, the Davey Jones part was crazy, people actually thought it was water and that we were gonna get wet. I like the new part in Haunted Mansion, though it kinda confuses me about the whole story of the ride, is there an actuall store behind it?

I learned that if your nose itches on a ride at the exact moment your picture is taken....dont itch it....or your picture will look like this

buzzlighty.jpg

we waited inline for thunder mountain and we were like 3 minutes away from getting on and they said that every one needs to exit cuz the ride isnt workin, so we had to come back later.

we ate at the pizza place in tomarrow land, $9.03 for a drink and slice of pizza, but it was good. not as good as the whip floats they have in adventureland, oh my! i love those!

we ended up going on POTC, Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear and Star Tours 2 times. I am now offically acording to one of my friends 'a wierdo' but I like to call my self a 'disneyist' (disney is my religion) I blessed myself with the waters of POTC and Thunder Mountain.
Good times!

TheCrew said:
we waited inline for thunder mountain and we were like 3 minutes away from getting on and they said that every one needs to exit cuz the ride isnt workin, so we had to come back later.

You must have been in line right after my dh and dd got through with the ride. They used the Fastpass and got right on. As soon as they met ds and I in front of it, the ride broke down. Don't worry, though. My 5 year old dd went twice that day, and once the previous day, too. So I guess she enjoyed it for you! :teeth: Sorry, I know, not funny :stir: Sorry you missed it.

We were there 5 days, and I think we rode the Buzz ride at least 7 times, and we rode Pirates at least 10 times. Don't worry. You are not the only nut to hit the park! princess: pirate: :rotfl: :wizard:

my pointer. it was like...not pointing though, i was like rubbing my nose, so like all the fingers were in the same position kinda..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter