• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got back. We wanted to share our family fun video with you all!

What a great video. It looks like you guys had such a great time. Thank you for sharing.:thumbsup2

That was super-adorable. I love how you got so many of the characters to dance with you - I didn't know they would do that! Thanks for sharing!

AMAZING :love: :3dglasses

What kind of dog do you have, is it a Saymod? We have Eskies in our family and love love love your dog!! Can't wait to show my family your family!

You had me in tears of happiness at work! :lovestruc

This was fantastic, thank you for sharing! Made my day. :) I love the panel of Beverly faces lol.

That is probably one of the best ones I have seen yet! That was beyond fantastic and thank you so much for sharing!!

Thanks for sharing, it is great!!! What kind of video camera did you use? I need to purchase one before our trip in October.

That was an absolutely fantastic video! Very well done! Glad you all had a great time! Loved the part with the blasters at Star Tours :rotfl2:

Thank you all for the kind words. We really did have a blast making it. All the characters were a lot of fun! The handlers of Mickey were just laughing up a storm.

Thanks for sharing, it is great!!! What kind of video camera did you use? I need to purchase one before our trip in October.

I used a Canon 7D for most and a GoPro Hero 3 Black for the wet stuff and time lapse. The Canon 60D will do everything the 7D will do for a lot less $. The Canon DSLR's are fantastic for video!

Thank you all for the kind words. We really did have a blast making it. All the characters were a lot of fun! The handlers of Mickey were just laughing up a storm.

I used a Canon 7D for most and a GoPro Hero 3 Black for the wet stuff and time lapse. The Canon 60D will do everything the 7D will do for a lot less $. The Canon DSLR's are fantastic for video!

Thanks!! :)

AMAZING :love: :3dglasses

What kind of dog do you have, is it a Saymod? We have Eskies in our family and love love love your dog!! Can't wait to show my family your family!

You had me in tears of happiness at work! :lovestruc

Yes, he is a Samoyed. He is such a member of the family. We just love him...

Yes, he is a Samoyed. He is such a member of the family. We just love him...

awesome!!! I know how you feel, something about those Eskies and Samoyeds!

I have an Eskie and my Mom has an Eskie but we swear he has Samoyed in him, we call him and Eskiemoyd!

Thanks again for sharing, what a great family (fur baby included) you have!:dance3:

Great job, love it. Wish I knew how to make a video, seems like a lot of fun. I made one years ago, but just with still pictures.

Your family looks like a lot of fun, especially dad, love those shorts :thumbsup2Your video makes me miss WDW. I am glad you all had a great trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter