Just got back this morning, sharing a few pics.

Jackatkc

Earning My Ears
Just got back this morning and am looking at some pics I took with my new camera. Thought I would share a few....

DSC_0142-1.jpg

DSC_0190-1.jpg

DSC_0323-1.jpg

DSC_0481-1.jpg

DSC_0248-1.jpg

I hope you enjoy...

Jack

Nicely done! Thanks for sharing. Your first pic reminded me that I really should ride Backlot Tour again next time.

Hope you had a wonderful trip

good clarity on your pictures-they are beautiful!-Lori

Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you got? Those are great pictures. I love the duck one. His 'expression' cracks me up. Also reminds me of all the people that don't get Disney. The ones that do 4 parks in 2 days and never take time to slow down and enjoy the Disney magic. I always love to look at what is around me like an adorable duck.

Couch,

As we were walking into Soaring, I saw this little guy. He was kinda slouched over. When I took out my camera, he straightend up and struck a pose for me....

DSC_0526-1.jpg

The camera I used was a Nikon D-50. The lens I had was the 18-135 and the 50mm 1.8. I'm pretty sure both bird shots were with the 18-135. I had no idea about 2 weeks ago what anything I just wrote meant. As far as the 18-135 and 1.8 etc. I have never been happy with my previous pictures at DW, so I thought I would give the SLR camera a try. It's pretty easy once you start taking pictures. The Photo board on here is an awesome resourse.

I also found myself slowing down alot more and looking around me much more than I had before. It's amazing how much detail there is every step along the way!

Jack

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a magical time.

Very Nice pic's.. I am l now can't wait for my Sept. trip.. Glad you had a great time! :goodvibes

Jackatkc

Great pics. Where did you stay?
Can you let me know how the love bugs were?
I cannot abide them at all and we're going next Sunday. Last September we cut our trip short because they were so bad.

Jackatkc

Great pics. Where did you stay?
Can you let me know how the love bugs were?
I cannot abide them at all and we're going next Sunday. Last September we cut our trip short because they were so bad.

I stayed outside the property at Formosa Gardens.

The love bugs were pretty heavy. They said that they should be clearing out soon though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter