Just got back. My observations.

I am surprised they didn't measure her as well. My daughter also LOVED ToT at age 3. But they did measure her several times before she boarded the ride. Of course that was 8 years ago, things do tend to change.

I am REALLY surprised about them not charging you for any of her TS meals. I thought if you ordered off of a menu, you were charged regardless of age? Or were these all buffets? I know at buffets under 3 eat free.

Glad you had a great trip and maybe next trip she can ride EE, something to look forward to. :)

I am surprised they didn't measure her as well. My daughter also LOVED ToT at age 3. But they did measure her several times before she boarded the ride. Of course that was 8 years ago, things do tend to change.

I am REALLY surprised about them not charging you for any of her TS meals. I thought if you ordered off of a menu, you were charged regardless of age? Or were these all buffets? I know at buffets under 3 eat free.

Glad you had a great trip and maybe next trip she can ride EE, something to look forward to. :)

I thought that if you order of the menu you would be charged too. I was expecting to pay for all her meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter