Just got back: MK photo shoot site added

gradtchr

<font color=teal>When I went to school, there was
And I got my spouse. :cool1: I'll have recaps later but the ceremony was wonderful. The flowers were beautiful. My hair was stunning. The wishes cruise was beyond words. Dinner at O'Hanas was ok, some bridal stress was there with time but it all worked out. Our honeymoon there was beyond expectations. So much happened that made our time magical but I promise I'll work on recaps soon. :)

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a fabulous time, can't wait for all the details!

I was just reading some of the things that you had written on another site today :flower: Im so glad you had a wonderful time and I cant wait to read your recaps :cheer2:

Welcome back! Congratulations on being a Mrs.! :bride:

Welcome back and congratulations. I can't wait to read about you trip and make sure you post some pictures too :flower:

Welcome home - congratulations to you both - I can't wait for you to share more over here :)

I loved your recap so far! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Question: where di you get the pins made? i was interested in getting shirts made for everyone, but pins might be better and cheaper.

Congratualtions!

The pins were actually from Disney. We picked them at City Hall it said Magical Memories at the top and Walt Disney World at the bottom

I love your recap so far.
Are you from Denton, TX?
If so, I am too.
Can't wait to hear more.
Staci

Beth,

I can't wait to hear more. I remember you being up late before you left!! =) We totally need to get together in the next few weeks.

JonetteA said:
Beth,
We totally need to get together in the next few weeks.

Yes we do! I'm going through wedding planning withdrawal so talking about it is the next best thing. :flower: :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter