• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got back last night!!!

CanadianDisneyMom

Earning My Ears
We had a wonderful time at the 50th. We drove down and were there from April 14 - 20. Awesome weather. The parks were steady on 14, 15, 16 & 17, but very busy on 18, 19, 20 . We did two character meals. The Lilo & Stitch beakfast was terrific, good food, 5 characters and alot of interaction with them. On the other had, we were extremely disappointed with the princess supper at Ariels Grotto. The food was awful and we waited 45 mins, before we even saw one princess. Love the fireworks, and they were showing fantasmic 3 times a night and we saw it many times at the 11:30 p.m. show as you could get awesome seats. We bought alot of 50th merchandise, but got great deals at the character warehouse in Fullerton and Las Vegas. The leather 50th jacket is $385.00 plus tax, in the parks and in vegas, we got the exact same one for $185.00 including tax. In fullerton we bought exact same sweatshirts that were $48.00 in the park, for only $24.99 at the warehouse store. And pins for great prices at these two warehouses. All in all we had a great trip. :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:
I am now already trying to plan our next trip. :stir:
But now I better get back to unpacking. :crazy:

WOW, sounds like you had a great trip! Too bad about the Princess meal, maybe they were just having some problems that day. Thanks for writing a trip report, I loved reading it. :sunny:

Thanks for the report. Sounds great. I´m sorry to hear you didn´t like princess meal, we really had a great time (princesses came by quickly and often and meal was good).

Sounds as though you had a afab time ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter