Just got back from Staybridge Suites

klmall

aka Kathy
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Hi! We just returned from 4 nights (April 1 - 5) at the Staybridge Suites on International Drive. Staying on the top floor was wonderful and overall we were very pleased with the accomodations. We had a convention rate of $139/night for a 1 bedroom and though the furniture was a bit worn everything else was great including the free laundry (bring or buy soap), guest and desk services and location. SInce we didn't bring a computer ourselves and their guest computers were awaiting high-speed interent installs this week I asked the desk to sign on and print our Southwest Air boarding passes and they very kindly did so! And after using Disney's "turbo-toilets" we found the flushing here a bit slow but adequate!

Parking was well-lit, plentiful and close to all elevators in the building. Housekeeping service was excellent and having 2 tvs was spoiling. We even had a view of Epcot in the distance and could hear various fireworks each night.

There are many restaurants and stores within easy walking distance as well as a mini-mart right in the hotel.

Our concerns about adequate free continental breakfast each morning etc. that we had read on TripAdvisor.com proved to be unfounded. They served bagels, pastries, cold cereals, eggs, bacon, pancakes, plentiful fresh fruit, different juices, coffee etc. And the tables were cleared immediately after people left contrary to what we had heard. We ate 3 different mornings and found things to be consistently well done!

The pool water was warm but the pool somewhat small. Extra towels were available at the pool and in the exercise room. There is also a small sundeck above the pool that was used by many during our stay.

The clientele was heavily our convention attendees but also families and groups from Europe were staying and enjoying the pool etc.

We would definitely go back if staying in a non-Disney hotel!!!

If anyone has questions please PM me and I'll try to answer them.

Thanks for the review! We're staying at the one in LBV in August, and I've been curious to read some reviews from people here. Thanks for all of the details re: laundry, breakfast and towels. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!

emer95 we stayed at staybridge lbv last year-really enjoyed it- clean, friendly. We had 2 bdrm 2 bth- great w/2 teens. Breakfast everyday changed- never left hungry- w/2 teens that is a plus. Pool area very nice- always fresh towels. We requested top floor(only 3 floors there) so no overhead noise and got one. Would def stay there again- enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter