Just got back from GF and CBR!!

tink5697

Mouseketeer
We are so exhausted, and happy to be home.
CBR was nice, but coming FROM the GF was a big change. We should have done it the other way around but we didn't :blush: LOL

GF lived up to every expectation in my mind and more. We were in Conch Key facing the boat rental and it was beautiful there! :flower:
We ate at Gasparilla's (Thought it was a great fast food place) 1900 Park Fare Character breakfast, and the other restaurant for breakfast one morning, I can't remember the name of it! They were all great.

CBR we were in Jamaica, and our first room was so absolutley full of smoke odor we went back to the Custom House to get changed. Our 2nd room was sweet smelling and awesome. It was a corner room and was nice.

Old Port Royale was a GREAT set up I thought. I loved the easy access to food right from the pool, I was able to let my dd do her thing while I sat poolside. SHe got a tattoo and they had hair braiding too.

It was a great trip, but we are bushed! I will post a trip report if any one is interested, just not today! We got up at 4:00 for a 6:35 flight. Very tired! ;)

Welcome back!

We also love the GF. We were in Conch Key in July in room 4171 I think??? We will be back there in two weeks....can't wait! :goodvibes

You're right...it has a beautiful view of the marina and sunsets!

Glad you had a good trip.

:banana:

Tink5697, it sounds like you had a wonderful vacation. Welcome home! If you have any photos to share, I would love to see them.

tink5697, I'd love to see your trip report when you're feeling up to it. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the GF and that it was everything you were expecting. I'll be at the GF in Dec. I've never stayed there and I'm so excited. :cool1:

I was wondering if your room at the GF was a GV or LV?

heather360 said:
tink5697, I'd love to see your trip report when you're feeling up to it. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the GF and that it was everything you were expecting. I'll be at the GF in Dec. I've never stayed there and I'm so excited. :cool1:

I was wondering if your room at the GF was a GV or LV?

Views of the marina are Garden View in Conch Key. In Conch Key all lagoon views have views of the Magic Kingdom.

Sounds like you had a great trip. I think Gasparilla's is very good for counter service too. I just wish the games weren't in there as well. ;) Too noisy.

Will you return to either or both resorts?

Sounds like you had a nice stay, despite the smokey room. Thanks for posting!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter