Just got back from DCA and DL

goofinround94

Earning My Ears
We just got back from DCA and DL Sat. night and we had the best time, there was 10 of us in all 6 of us stayed at the Grand California, It was absolutly fabulous...
I have been reading the boards for a long time and was disturbed by people making preconcieved ideas of DCA before even going to the park,let me tell the Skeptics out there, it is a blast.
I think what is happening is that people are trying to compare DCA and DL. There is no comparison from Fantasy and History.This is what makes these 2 parks so great...
Again Disney, you have done it again... We will go back...
And bless my husbands heart he stood in line at 5:00 am to get us the Fantasmic balcony seats again...
Any questions about the parks feel free to ask.
Goofin

Hey - we were there the same time and I agree, Both parks are great! Different but both offered alot. We lasted six days and didn't see it all - most but not all. We got Fantasmic tickets too - what night did you go? My DH started that day at 4:30 am - bless their hearts what these guys do for their families. We loved the GC and the location was really something. We must of passed each other - next time we need to wear our green ribbons!

We were there! And we had a great time as well. I am glad you liked it, too!

teri.GIF
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

...so we can hear ALL about your trip!!!! :D

<font size=4 face="Comic Sans MS" color = blue>D°o°die</font>
<font size=1 color = blue>March 2001 - Our first trip to Disneyland!! (Grand Californian)
March 2001 - WDW Surprise!! (Disney Institute & Dixie Landings)
March 2000 - WDW (All Star Music)
May 1998 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1997 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
May 1996 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1995 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1994 - WDW (Honeymoon! Dixie Landings)</

Niagra,
We went on Tuesday night, and my DH tells me that there was a gentleman in front of him that was there at 4:30 am and bought 6 or 8 tickets to the first show.
We got tickets for the 10:30 and it was great.. As usually.
We try and go down 2-3 times a year you will have to let me know when you are returning so that we can hook up...
Very excited to see that the MSEP is coming back to DCA, I will be there to watch it again...
Thanks,
We will chat soon.
Renee :D

Hey Goofinround - we did Thursday and heard that noone did Wed, as VIP's took it over. It was our first visit to DL but we do WDW 3 or 4 times a year. Do you?

Goofinround:

So if you had a 4-day trip, would you split if 2 and 2 for DCA and DL? or 1 and 3 for DCA and DL?

Thanks.

Only 27 more days! Aggggghh!

We didn't just love DCA, we loved the entire resort feel. Downtown Disney blends nicely with the resort hotels and the themeparks. Ours was a spur of the moment trip so we stayed at one of the strip motels rather than Disney. The only thing that could have made our trip better would have been Grand Californian hotel. So glad to hear other positive reports!

If we were not fortunate enough to park hop like we did I would do one day DCA AM to PM and the other three days at DL. I explain it to friends at home that DL stood on its own for 45 years so just imagine all it offers and it does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter