Just got back from 2/25/06 Magic - Animator's Palate concern

The Disney Family

Earning My Ears
We were just on the Magic last week, and during the "show" night in Animator's Palate, the sound was not working properly during the video finale portion of the show. We could hear the bits of dialogue, but the music was very faint, and it ruined the overall effect of the show (you could hear guests at other tables talking, that's how dead the sound was.) Anyway, I found Rachel, the Cruise Director, and told her about it, and she said she would check with the technicians, but I wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this, and to let future cruisers know to mention it to the crew if it's still a problem.
We sat at table 16, toward the back of the restaurant, between the two big video screens.

We were on the same cruise as you, and never even heard any dialogue. We were at table #47 @ 5:30 p.m. Personally, this was our east favorite restaurant and skipped it the next 2 times we were scheduled for it. I acn honestly say, we never heard any show.

That is a shame because have always enjoyed the show. Sorry that it didn't work for you.

We were on the same cruise as you . . . . LAP rotation -- late seating and had no problems. In fact, we found the music to be too loud. We had a combined table -- 8 & 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter