Just got back.....A perfect wedding

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
Well, all the planning paid off. The FTW wedding truly was a Fairytale.
The co-ordination of the whole event was perfect (thanks to Jennifer O'Leary of FTW's).
Everyone we had booked arrived in plenty of time and we were able to enjoy every moment.

Unfortunately I don't have time right now to go over the whole day, but will check in again soon. (Wedding reception here in the UK to finalise for Saturday).

Highly recommended - Randy Chapman for photography, brilliant results, great eye for detail and creativity. We have a wonderful album courtesy of Randy.

Stan at STVS video - Also recommended, what a great guy.

We can not think of a single item on the day that we would have changed, so well done Disney, another very satisfied couple !!!

Regards,
Russ & Leeann Cook

Congrats! I can't wait to hear the details, but it sounds like everything was very special.

Congratulations to you and your new husband!!! :bride: :groom:

congratulations! I am so happy to hear everything went great...can't wait to see the pics.

I'm happy to hear that things went so well! Congratulations on your new marriage.

congratulations :cheer2: glad everything went to your liking can't wait to hear all about it :)

eve ::MinnieMo

I've been wondering when you would get back! Congratulations on your FTWedding and marriage :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all the details when you have time!

ead79 said:
Congratulations to you and your new husband!!! :bride: :groom:

Erm, you mean wife......I am the Husband ;) !!

Pictures etc will follow, I promise. It is our reception today so still a little busy back here in the UK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter