Just got an e-mail notification

P

Pa@okw95

Wonders-whoever is responsible I would like to say thank you. I have aol and just recieved a notification. :D

If it's fixed, it was all Alex. :)

Without hearing an announcement from him.....I'm not entirely sure it will stay working for you. From the way I read the AOL stuff, it might have liked the fact that the mail server wasn't running properly the past day or so. This may have caused them to remove the DIS mail server from the list for now but now that the mail server is running correctly again, it could be just a matter of time before we are added to the list again.

I hope I'm wrong for the AOL users' sake :(

JC

Thanks Alex....mine just started working also.
biggthumpup.gif

Don't be thanking the all powerful Alex just yet...

I'm sure he will be splitting up his cell phone bill to AOL Tech *cough* Support and sending all effected users their portion shortly. ;)

Honestly though, glad to see it's working again for you guys! My fingers are crossed that it stays that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter