• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got a lengthy Annual Passholder email survey

k5xs

DIS Veteran
I just received and responded to a lengthy email directed at WDW AP holders.

Lots of focus on perceived AP value, and (thankfully) a good bit of attention given to the park reservation system and a few questions on G+ and ILL.

Who knows if any changes will result, but I am glad WDC is asking for opinions.

Last edited:
I just received and responded to a lengthy email directed at AP holders.

Lots of focus on perceived AP value, and (thankfully) a good bit of attention given to the park reservation system and a few questions on G+ and ILL.

Man, I would love to get one of those surveys!

Sorry. Should have included that.

WDW.
That's actually interesting. Good sign that maybe they'll make some attempt to fix whatever issues they're having versus getting rid of APs altogether (or putting in place something like prepurchasing a number of credits to be used for park visits).

I just received and responded to a lengthy email directed at WDW AP holders.

I got long survey concerning APs about a week before mine was set to expire in April. It asked if I was going to renew (I didn't), why wasn't I going to renew, etc. Park reservations and 2 PM hopping were among the reasons that I could choose and multiple answers were accepted.

Part of me thinks that they wanted to know what they can do to discourage AP sales further and not what they could do to make the Passholder experience better.

I got long survey concerning APs about a week before mine was set to expire in April. It asked if I was going to renew (I didn't), why wasn't I going to renew, etc. Park reservations and 2 PM hopping were among the reasons that I could choose and multiple answers were accepted.

Part of me thinks that they wanted to know what they can do to discourage AP sales further and not what they could do to make the Passholder experience better.
That’s an interesting perspective. I didn’t get that impression from this one, as it spent a good bit of time probing what features I valued most.

But who knows…

That’s an interesting perspective. I didn’t get that impression from this one, as it spent a good bit of time probing what features I valued most.

But who knows…
I think how you answered the screening questions determined what follow up questions you got. I got questions specifically about the Passholder bucket for park reservations and was I aware that the number of reservations that I could hold had increased to 5 instead of 3.

I also recall being asked if I knew that there were Passholder discounts for special experiences and after-hours events. I told them that a $10 discount on a $200+ Christmas After-Hours Event was pathetic and I bemoaned the loss of TiW. There were a lot of places to expand on your answers instead of just ticking off boxes.

Overall, I felt that it was one of the most in-depth surveys that I've ever gotten from Disney but I really doubt that it will have an impact on the next generation of annual passes that Disney introduces.

Park reservations, 2pm hopping and lastly price is the reason i will let mine lapse this coming year. Will also break the need to go every year and lose them even more money but i am sure they will have someone willing to take that spot and pay even more.

Just curious. Are those of you who got this survey FL residents? I'm wondering, since I just renewed my AP on May 31st and I didn't get a survey--which I would've loved to have gotten! I'm out of state, btw.

Just curious. Are those of you who got this survey FL residents? I'm wondering, since I just renewed my AP on May 31st and I didn't get a survey--which I would've loved to have gotten! I'm out of state, btw.
I'm an out-of-state, DVC owner.

Hoping I get one. With the parks full and park revenue up, sadly, I don't see a reason for WDW to bring back APs except for those renewing them.

Maybe they are thinking if/when the recession hits and with gas prices they will need their local guests/AP holders again.

It is now Oct 2022.
My AP expires at the end of November.
I just renewed on Sept 30th

Today I got an AP survey via email.
Has anybody done it in the past 30-60 days?

Does it seem to be the same as the June version or different.

I have not done my survey yet.

Did my survey......some highlights of what I said or the answers I selected............

Told them I was paying more and getting less....like no free photos
No Genie+ discount
I said satisfaction with G+ is poor
Park passes stink
Present Park Hopping is restrictive
I like free parking
I want my magnets mailed to me
Said I am uncertain that Disney appreciates Passholders due to recent CEO comments

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter