Just got a 40% PIN Code!

Yes you can use the pin for more than one stay!

DH and I are AP holders and FL residents and got the PIN yesterday (DH forwarded the good news to me at work :)).

We already had a 3-day stay booked at All Star Movies at 40% off ($64 a night) from a previous pin code, but we decided to cancel it and book POFQ waterview instead ($117) and book a different two day weekend at All Star Music (again, $64 a night). Both our weekends are in October for the Food and Wine Fest!:love:

We just got this same pin code - our first one ever!!! However, the Disney computers are down....:sad2:

I got 40% PIN yesterday and for the first time EVER I did not check my e-mail. Called right now and EVERYTHING in the MK is GONE!!!!:mad: Oh well, looks like we'll be staying at our home resort AKL:banana: for 7 wonderful days at $144 per night.:dance3:

1st time in YEARS I've ever had a PIN offer. I guess I'll wait to see if AP rate is as good and/or check if I can get an alotted room at GF or Poly with AP code. Either way, I've already saved huge!

Arrrgggh, I just returned from a trip to the Poly in May and now my brain is racking to see if I can rush back. I already was looking at a return trip in Sept. of 2010. Doh:headache:. Disney pressure, Disney pressure, Disney pressure.

We just got back 2 weeks ago, however we were there during the week of the deluge. We had 6 days of rain:sad2: so we're hoping our next trip will be a bit drier.:)

If someone that got a PIN from Disney isn't planning on using it, would you be able to send it to me to use??!! Just a thought :confused3 If so, please email me at jgade23@hotmail.com Thanks so much!!!

Sorry, but someone sending you their code wouldn't work for you. The codes are attached to the name of the person they are sent to so no one else can use them. Have you tried updating your info etc. on Disney's website?

Thanks for the information!! Too bad that it works that way but that's okay -- have to find another way to get to the mouse :)

If someone that got a PIN from Disney isn't planning on using it, would you be able to send it to me to use??!! Just a thought :confused3 If so, please email me at jgade23@hotmail.com Thanks so much!!!

I would love to help you out. I finally got a pin code myself, my first.:banana:
They wouldn't even let my daughter use mine. She had made a reservation for herself,her two children, my husband and myself. So, I called her for her to see if they would let her apply the code to the reservation to get a little bit more off. They wouldn't do it. I had to call and change it to my name. :confused3 So, they wouldn't let you use it. Keep hoping. I didn't think I would ever get one.

We just got back 2 weeks ago, however we were there during the week of the deluge. We had 6 days of rain:sad2: so we're hoping our next trip will be a bit drier.:)

We just got back on the 27th..so I thought my email with the pin code was Disney's way of saying, Im sorry, come back, (I was anyway) but now you can stay at a different resort cheaper!! :lmao:

I didnt have 6 days like you. we did get some good mornings and afternoons:) But met lots of folks who were ready to ditch the ponchos:sad2:

Just booked another trip for December 16-22 2009.

I went for April. I'm going for two weeks in July and again in December. My 9th trip in 5 years lol.

We said we had to decide tonight where we were going to stay for our honeymoon. Looked in my email and tada.... a 40% pin code good for our entire honeymoon. We're staying Poly lagoon view club level for 10 nights 10/20-10/30...saved $3150!!!! Talk about an awesome early wedding gift!!! Can't wait.:bride:

Has anyone ever had a problem with a code that you received that didn't have your name on it?
I just got a 40% AP code in my email for MY AP, but it wasn't addressed to me. It's a distant family member that went there a couple years ago. I have no idea why the code would have their name on it, when it's MY EMAIL address!

Any suggestions???? Will Disney honor the code for me, even though it's in another name, yet it's my email address?

Has anyone ever had a problem with a code that you received that didn't have your name on it?
I just got a 40% AP code in my email for MY AP, but it wasn't addressed to me. It's a distant family member that went there a couple years ago. I have no idea why the code would have their name on it, when it's MY EMAIL address!

Any suggestions???? Will Disney honor the code for me, even though it's in another name, yet it's my email address?

When i booked with my pin, they asked me for my name, address and telephone number before they would even tell me availability.

Thank you for the information, but I really feel stupid. Is the address of the Disney World website http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/ If this isn't correct would you let me know what it is. I don't see the update your profile anyplace. Again thank you for any guidance.

When you get to that site look in the upper left and see "log on". Once you log on, then go back to that same screen and the area that use to say "log on" now should say "update profile". (They don't make anything easy on the WDW website.)

When you get to that site look in the upper left and see "log on". Once you log on, then go back to that same screen and the area that use to say "log on" now should say "update profile". (They don't make anything easy on the WDW website.)

I found the update. Thanks for the patience.

My sis received a pin code to my email address-she called and the CM told her the pin code was only for FL residents:confused3

We figured she received the code because we booked a trip last year with our cousin from FL. Did anyone else have this problem? Should she have asked for a different CM or supervisor?

We said we had to decide tonight where we were going to stay for our honeymoon. Looked in my email and tada.... a 40% pin code good for our entire honeymoon. We're staying Poly lagoon view club level for 10 nights 10/20-10/30...saved $3150!!!! Talk about an awesome early wedding gift!!! Can't wait.:bride:

That is awesome:cloud9:

have a wonderful time, we had our wedding ceremony at the Poly:love:
Congrats:yay:

Yes I did but was able to book after the agent asked a few questions. The email came to my email address and had my name on it. The agent said the pin was listed in my wife's maiden name. Crazy thing is my wife hasn't booked any of our trips since we've been married 12 years ago. In fact Disney wouldn't even know her maiden name if she hadn't worked there 15 years ago. It sort of creeped my out that Mickey has a dossier on her. :)

My BIL had a similar problem and the first agent was a jerk to him. He called back later and had no problem using the pin. He still doesn't know whose name is on the darn pin but his name was on the email.

I called this morning and got 6 nights (December 17-23) at Coronado Springs for $805 - a savings of $538!! :thumbsup2

i just got a 40% off PIN via e-mail...first time ever :cool1:!

my question is, can i use it to book more than one room, say if i want to book a room for my parents, and put both rooms under my name?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter