Just got a 40% PIN Code!

We used to get pin codes all the time and then nothing sicne 2006, other than the $500 gift card..but then this one today! Not sure if we can use it this yr, but worth a try for a short 4 ngt getaway. :)

Thanks for posting some room rates!

wondering how anyone can get on a mailing list for any mass mailings that offer discounts.

I have not been to disney since 2001 and only been 3 times total.

Is anyone that is getting this mail NOT have an AP?

Is there anyone NOT living in FLorida.

I know you cant combine discounts-- 40% off with the free dining.

I got the email today too. I am an AP holder in the NE Region.

We already have a trip booked during free dining for CSR so I can't use it. We would end up paying more since we are upgrading to the DxDP.

One day Disney will send me a 40% code that I can use....

I just made a ressie with my 40% off code. I actually had a ressie at GF (GV) for November that gave us free dining and tickets at kids prices, but the 40% off was a better deal. Anyway- the CM said that all the resorts were available, but only a MKV was available at GF.......so........... I TOOK IT! Best part about that?? Didn't have to buy any passes to get the deal!

It knows I'm an AP holder so I wonder if I can do the AP dining package with this (no ticket, just add on the dining plan). Anyone have any experience with that? Otherwise it would probably just be cheaper for us to pay AP rate with the package.

Yes you can. I just did one at AKL with the quick service dining for one night. (The trip is during free dining period, but there is a limit of 3 nights with the free dining and I chose quick service so I would not have to bust my heiney making ADRs during free dining. This is a one night stay prior to moving to DVC with no dining plan and I'm good at winging it for TS meals - but I don't have to worry about actually having a seat in a restaurant or losing a TS credit - I like options.)

It is an e-mail distribution apparently for annual passholders but it does have a PIN code and I was asked for the PIN code.

WAHOOOOOO!!!:banana::banana: My first pin!!! I was able to sneak a trip in for December!!!! :wizard: I hope you all get one that want one too!!!

I've been a passholder for years, but have never been able to get on the mailing list for Pins or even the snail mail list for the Mickey Monitor. Everytime I renew, I confirm all the info. Still nada. I won't hold my breath for Pin today either. :sad1:

hmm I called today after I got this PIN to try to use it for our December trip and they said it wasnt available for the Cabins. :(

Anyone know anything else?

wondering how anyone can get on a mailing list for any mass mailings that offer discounts.

I have not been to disney since 2001 and only been 3 times total.

Is anyone that is getting this mail NOT have an AP?

Is there anyone NOT living in FLorida.

I know you cant combine discounts-- 40% off with the free dining.

I live in Florida but I am not an AP.
Still waiting to know if you can use this for multiple bookings.

OK guys we called (DH got the email too).

First I called for was Dec 5. Only thing available at contemporary was club level, but I got AK standard view. We were able to add deluxe dining and no tickets and it was $308.

Second one, DH asked for Sept 26. Nothing available at values but we got CBR standard view with deluxe dining. That one is $246.

The CM had the price wrong at first for both and we had to double check and get it all straightened out. Oh also, my PIN and my DH's were the same but it worked for both. Not sure if the same person did it if it would work, but it might!

I know what some of the posters feel being frustrated over not getting pin codes. I didn't get one for a long time, and then this year I've received quite a few.

It doesn't make sense to me. I have two tips booked, and I keep getting codes, yet when I don't have a trip booked I get nothing. :confused3

hmm I called today after I got this PIN to try to use it for our December trip and they said it wasnt available for the Cabins. :(

Anyone know anything else?

Oops! you're right! When I made my ressie the CM did say that the cabins were the only resort not included. Sorry about that!

We are all passholders and we got this pin also. We actually got SIX copies of it on 6 different email accounts. My daughter, also a passholder, got one too. This is the exact same pin we got earlier this year with the same dates. We used it then to book a weekend in December. The dates are the same. It seems to have been sent to passholders -- at least if you registered your AP on the website. I registered everyone's and that's probably why we got so many. We are a family of SIX passholders.

I also just received this email w/pin code and was sooo excited as we have a trip planned in Nov. But then checked the dates and of course they block out the week of Thanksgiving, which is when we're going. Does anyone think I'll be able to get a better rate for that week than aaa?:confused3

I'm so bummed. I have gotten a few codes but none I could use. This one would work perfect for our next trip and I would be able to upgrade to APs. :(

I know what some of the posters feel being frustrated over not getting pin codes. I didn't get one for a long time, and then this year I've received quite a few.

It doesn't make sense to me. I have two tips booked, and I keep getting codes, yet when I don't have a trip booked I get nothing. :confused3

hi friend;)

These pin codes get me in every way...lol I Havent been able to use the last couple i received....(ok hate me):rolleyes1 and today I get the email again...i always book cause i want the deal and to stay at GF or Poly (non DVC) then i feel guilty abt spending more $$ lol and go back to dvC..
But this time...i am going to get part of my stay at GF!!!!

Does anyone know of a good promo code for travel between June 18-23? Any guidance would be appreciated. My husband and I and daughters (4 and 2) are looking forward to the trip, but I have been putting off booking it thinking that a more reasonable offer will come about. I hate paying full price if there is a better way. Anyone familar with buying vacation club points? Pros and Cons?

I just checked my email and there were 2 pin codes sent to the same email;

1) pin code #1 arrived at 3:05pm and is for "my" family. We do have AP's and there is a little blurb that starts "As a Passholder ..."

2) pin code #2 arrived at 9:01pm tonight and is for my Dad. He is not an AP holder. Two years ago, I booked and paid for him to stay one night at WL, but used my email address for the confirmation. Anyway, Dad's pin code has the exact same look as mine, except the second paragraph starts with "Discover More..." and makes no mention of being a passholder.

So, this isn't a passholder exclusive.

I'm going to call tomorrow and check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter