Just getting started, a few questions

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
hi, this is my first post but you all have been helpful to me already. I am just wondering: we are planning an intimate wedding with 9 guests. I called the lady last night and asked her a dozen questions, but I didn't think of this one until just now. I understand that it is 100.00 for that extra person. what is that for? Do they get a free ticket to the park or something? I mean, 100.00 seems like a lot of money per person when we are talking about it covering a drink and one piece of cake. Maybe I am missing something. Also, is seating already included. I noticed some of the sites have, well, just a site. I would prefer my guests to sit and I never saw anything about arrangements for that. Also, looking for something unique to make it special since we are going rather cheap on everything else. I liked the caricature idea, thought about a character, but we are unsure. we want to spend around 700 for this special thing, whatever it may be. Thanks.

Help me out. I don't know how to do all the cool dancy guys and pictures. can I just click and there they will be?

Congratulations on your wedding!

I'm not sure how they justify the $100 per person extra since they are really only being served the cake and champagne.
They do provide seats for the guests. Where are you having your intimate wedding? Mine is at the Boardwalk. Who is your EM?

What does EM stand for (sorry, I am new at this) We haven't decided yet where our ceremony will be. We have 5 or 6 months to decide so, we aren't scrambling. We won't be married until summer 2005. We just decided on the disney wedding 2 days ago. I had one question, though. I was thinking about sunset point as our spot, but I wondered what they do in the event of rain. I am going to call and ask unless you know. I know the rain during june/july doesn't last long, but if I am only booked for 30 minutes or so, I don't want to miss it. Also, where does the bride get ready? Do they have a special place or is it just in my room?

There is a whole website that you should check out to get some of the answers to your questions. It's www.yourfairytale.com. This site is all about planning a DFTW (Disney Fairy Tale Wedding). Andrea, the owner of the site also wrote an e-book that you can purchase about planning your wedding.

You can also join the DisneyMooners mailing list in the Yahoo Groups.

All of these resources helped me plan my FTW.

HTH!

EM is your event manager or wedding planner. Once you book your wedding you are assigned one. If it rains, the wedding is moved indoors to a predetermined spot. Definetly check out the yourfairytale site, it has fantastic information.

We were told at our intimate wedding that there was an additional $500 fee to have up to 5 extra people. That fee covered the cost of a second coordinator being present, since usually intimates have just 1 coordinator. Then 9/11 happened, and my grandparents wouldn't fly, so we ended up being within limit and not having more than 8 guests, but we were told that the fee was for the 2nd coordinator.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter