Just Gave DVC Deposit !!!

If you just gave your deposit wait about an hour and call your guide back. By then she or he may have a member number already assigned to you. Of course this all depends on how busy they are. You guide can book you right now if you know exactly what you want.
Brownie

Congrat!!!!!!!!

Welcome Home!

Yes, when you buy direct from Disney, you can make a ressie very soon after you make your deposit! Congratulations.

Bobbi :cheer2:

When you say deposit - is that your downpayment? Your downpayment has to be paid in full before you can make any reservations. Congratulations. :cool1:

Congratulations to you! How exciting! I sure hope that you don't have to wait long! Did you buy into SS?

We bought into SSR, I liked the idea of an extra 12 years...I also really like SSR..I love being able to walk to DTD!!!!!

4mcbjCtr said:
When you say deposit - is that your downpayment? Your downpayment has to be paid in full before you can make any reservations. Congratulations. :cool1:

I actually made a reservation with just my $500 deposit paid.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!!!

Now how do I add the picture to my signature.......

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! WE are looking to purchase soon too. Just can't find the right contract. If you don't mind my asking...is the deposit based on a percentage of the total sale?
Thanks,
Tina

We bought direct thru Disney and they required 10 percent deposit and the balance in 30 days. By the way we made reservation Today :cool1: Thanks everyone.

Congratulations & Welcome Home!!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom & Staff :rockband: :dancer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter