Just for fun...which character/s were your little ones so excited to see?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by lovemy2girls4eva, Sep 3, 2012.

1. lovemy2girls4eva

lovemy2girls4eva Mouseketeer

Which character/s were your little ones soo excited to see in person?! Besides Mickey, of course! ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Princess on the Run

Princess on the Run Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

My youngest was super excited to meet Daisy and after he met her the first time, decided to propose to her. So a few days later, we found her at the entrance to MK and he popped the question. It couldn't have been any cuter!!! (He was just shy of 3)

4. lovemy2girls4eva

lovemy2girls4eva Mouseketeer

OMG that is sooo cute!!

5. My3Princez

My3Princez DIS Veteran

When my youngest DS was 3 he did NOT want to have anything to do with ANY characters. We were at a Princess Character Dinner and sat him against the wall - away from the characters since he didn't like them. He didn't want to meet any of the Princesses . . . until Cinderella came along! He couldn't scramble out of his seat and get his autograph book fast enough! We decided then and there that he loves blondes. Still does . . .

6. Kristian

Kristian Mouseketeer

This will be dd's (3) first trip. She is excited to meet the Fab 5 of course, but she's being a little more specific about meeting them because she wants to meet "Safari Donald and Daisy" and "Chef Mickey", which is why were doing some character meals since she's so excited. She's really into Disney Jr. also, so we booked Hollywood & Vine for breakfast. She's always loved the Little Einsteins, so I know that they will be a big hit. Dd isn't really into the princesses yet. She knows who they are, but she really doesn't care about the movies, dress up, and such...she actually really loves Alice and wants to meet her as well. I have made up an autograph book for her that turned out so cute and I believe it has around 60 characters in it:scared1:. I know that we probably won't meet the majority of those 60 characters, but I just thought i'd add them to make it nice because its also serving as a scrapbook.

7. bean24

bean24 Earning My Ears

My sons first trip he was 18 months old and loved Oso. We did the H&V meal and he brought his stuffed Oso and wore an Oso shirt. It wasn't do busy and Oso spent about 10 minutes dancing and playing with him it was fantastic. We go again next month but I don't think he is as excited about any one character.

8. luvmy2babies

luvmy2babies DIS Veteran

My son: Mickey Mouse. We met several versions and he was over the moon every time: Farmer Mickey, Chef Mickey, Safari Mickey, Regular Clothes Mickey, and Sorcerer Mickey. Hoping to get Hawaiian Mickey in on the next trip. I just need to get him familiar with Stitch.

My daughter: Ariel. We had both princess meals reserved, but she still wanted to do Ariel's meet and greet at MK too. Even had a special outfit (Ariel t-shirt and ruffle skirt off etsy).

9. phillymummer

phillymummer DIS Veteran

We ate lunch at the castle and breakfast at Tusker House. My daughter was 5 and I think she was super excited to meet all of them! I think her favorite though was Aurora and Goofy.

10. shinysparklybubbles

shinysparklybubbles DIS Veteran

Love your screen name!

11. khertz

khertz Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

DS was only a year old on his first trip, so he wasn't really excited to meet a character as in, "I can't wait to see ____!" but he definitely had the most fun meeting Chip & Dale at AK and Tigger at Crystal Palace. :thumbsup2

12. Wendybird55

Wendybird55 DIS Veteran

For whatever reason DS always loves the Pooh characters...he's gone the past 5 years since he's been a littlel shy of 2 and every year it's the Pooh characters that he goes right to and hugs. Myabe it's because they are supposed to be big stuffed animals...I don't know. He enjoys meeting all the characters and lately has been into the villains so he can't wait until we go to MNSSHP. He keeps talking about Hook and Cruella and Malificent and such. But, it's alwasy those Pooh characters that he gets all warm and fuzzy with whenever we see them.

13. mommiemade

mommiemade Earning My Ears

Mickey was the first character dd met-and he is still a favorite today!

14. jessp1021

jessp1021 *Dreamin of Disney*

DD was smitten with Mickey when she was 1.. had a blast with Chip and Dale when she was 3 and was estatic to see Ariel..this trip she will be 5 and it is ALL about the Princesses and Chip and Dale. We have watched the planning DVD and she has informed me of exactly where Tiana will be :)

15. GatorMama

GatorMama DIS Veteran

DSalmost3 was excited about Little Einsteins & Mike and Sulley last year (22 months). This year he wants to see Rapunzel & Flynn (please please PLEASE be at MNSSHP, Flynn!) and Buzz Lightyear.... and a slew of other characters that aren't at Disney like Spider-Man, Dora and Harry Potter. ::sigh::

16. DisneyRegulars

DisneyRegulars DIS Veteran

My son's favorite character is Daisy too! We've let him choose two stuffed animals, one from Disney and one from the Disney store, and both times he picked out Daisy. He'll be 3 in January. Last trip at 24 months my son was still terrified of the characters. I'm waiting patiently for him to not be scared so we can do a character meal.

17. pikaboo27

pikaboo27 <font color=teal>I knew I could count on you!<br><

My DS (6 mon) loved Tigger, Pooh and Mickey. He laughed so much at Tigger and couldn't stop touching Mickey's nose. Oh and he tried to eat Cpt. Hook's hook. Too funny.

18. Miranda Danda

Miranda Danda DIS Veteran

My sweet little girly girl can't wait to meet Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, and Gaston!

That's right folks, I have a Villain chaser on my hands! :)

ETA: Oh, and how could I forget those "mean seals" (Ursula's eels Flotsam and Jetsam)!!! Too ban they aren't floating around anywhere at Disney! :(

19. mommiemade

They pop out of their cave in the Little Mermaid show. I think it helps to see them if you are seated toward the front left of the stage.

20. Miranda Danda

Miranda Danda DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We'll be at DHS tomorrow night so we'll for sure sit there!!!! Thanks again!!! <3

21. mommiemade

You can see them here at the 9:22 mark(hard to see in the dark-but their eyes glow)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_UDBZw0YUA