Just for fun...which character/s were your little ones so excited to see?

My youngest was super excited to meet Daisy and after he met her the first time, decided to propose to her. So a few days later, we found her at the entrance to MK and he popped the question. It couldn't have been any cuter!!! (He was just shy of 3)

Princess on the Run said:
My youngest was super excited to meet Daisy and after he met her the first time, decided to propose to her. So a few days later, we found her at the entrance to MK and he popped the question. It couldn't have been any cuter!!! (He was just shy of 3)

OMG that is sooo cute!!

When my youngest DS was 3 he did NOT want to have anything to do with ANY characters. We were at a Princess Character Dinner and sat him against the wall - away from the characters since he didn't like them. He didn't want to meet any of the Princesses . . . until Cinderella came along! He couldn't scramble out of his seat and get his autograph book fast enough! We decided then and there that he loves blondes. Still does . . .

This will be dd's (3) first trip. She is excited to meet the Fab 5 of course, but she's being a little more specific about meeting them because she wants to meet "Safari Donald and Daisy" and "Chef Mickey", which is why were doing some character meals since she's so excited. She's really into Disney Jr. also, so we booked Hollywood & Vine for breakfast. She's always loved the Little Einsteins, so I know that they will be a big hit. Dd isn't really into the princesses yet. She knows who they are, but she really doesn't care about the movies, dress up, and such...she actually really loves Alice and wants to meet her as well. I have made up an autograph book for her that turned out so cute and I believe it has around 60 characters in it:scared1:. I know that we probably won't meet the majority of those 60 characters, but I just thought i'd add them to make it nice because its also serving as a scrapbook.

My sons first trip he was 18 months old and loved Oso. We did the H&V meal and he brought his stuffed Oso and wore an Oso shirt. It wasn't do busy and Oso spent about 10 minutes dancing and playing with him it was fantastic. We go again next month but I don't think he is as excited about any one character.

My son: Mickey Mouse. We met several versions and he was over the moon every time: Farmer Mickey, Chef Mickey, Safari Mickey, Regular Clothes Mickey, and Sorcerer Mickey. Hoping to get Hawaiian Mickey in on the next trip. I just need to get him familiar with Stitch.

My daughter: Ariel. We had both princess meals reserved, but she still wanted to do Ariel's meet and greet at MK too. Even had a special outfit (Ariel t-shirt and ruffle skirt off etsy).

We ate lunch at the castle and breakfast at Tusker House. My daughter was 5 and I think she was super excited to meet all of them! I think her favorite though was Aurora and Goofy.

phillymummer said:
We ate lunch at the castle and breakfast at Tusker House. My daughter was 5 and I think she was super excited to meet all of them! I think her favorite though was Aurora and Goofy.

Love your screen name!

DS was only a year old on his first trip, so he wasn't really excited to meet a character as in, "I can't wait to see ____!" but he definitely had the most fun meeting Chip & Dale at AK and Tigger at Crystal Palace. :thumbsup2

For whatever reason DS always loves the Pooh characters...he's gone the past 5 years since he's been a littlel shy of 2 and every year it's the Pooh characters that he goes right to and hugs. Myabe it's because they are supposed to be big stuffed animals...I don't know. He enjoys meeting all the characters and lately has been into the villains so he can't wait until we go to MNSSHP. He keeps talking about Hook and Cruella and Malificent and such. But, it's alwasy those Pooh characters that he gets all warm and fuzzy with whenever we see them.

DD was smitten with Mickey when she was 1.. had a blast with Chip and Dale when she was 3 and was estatic to see Ariel..this trip she will be 5 and it is ALL about the Princesses and Chip and Dale. We have watched the planning DVD and she has informed me of exactly where Tiana will be :)

DSalmost3 was excited about Little Einsteins & Mike and Sulley last year (22 months). This year he wants to see Rapunzel & Flynn (please please PLEASE be at MNSSHP, Flynn!) and Buzz Lightyear.... and a slew of other characters that aren't at Disney like Spider-Man, Dora and Harry Potter. ::sigh::

My son's favorite character is Daisy too! We've let him choose two stuffed animals, one from Disney and one from the Disney store, and both times he picked out Daisy. He'll be 3 in January. Last trip at 24 months my son was still terrified of the characters. I'm waiting patiently for him to not be scared so we can do a character meal.

My DS (6 mon) loved Tigger, Pooh and Mickey. He laughed so much at Tigger and couldn't stop touching Mickey's nose. Oh and he tried to eat Cpt. Hook's hook. Too funny.

My sweet little girly girl can't wait to meet Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, and Gaston!

That's right folks, I have a Villain chaser on my hands! :)

ETA: Oh, and how could I forget those "mean seals" (Ursula's eels Flotsam and Jetsam)!!! Too ban they aren't floating around anywhere at Disney! :(

My sweet little girly girl can't wait to meet Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, and Gaston!

That's right folks, I have a Villain chaser on my hands! :)

ETA: Oh, and how could I forget those "mean seals" (Ursula's eels Flotsam and Jetsam)!!! Too ban they aren't floating around anywhere at Disney! :(

They pop out of their cave in the Little Mermaid show. I think it helps to see them if you are seated toward the front left of the stage.

mommiemade said:
They pop out of their cave in the Little Mermaid show. I think it helps to see them if you are seated toward the front left of the stage.

Oh my goodness, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We'll be at DHS tomorrow night so we'll for sure sit there!!!! Thanks again!!! <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter