Just for Fun...If you got to create a new Disney Show for for DCL what would it be and why?

plutos1fan

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I am doing this just for fun. If you got to create a new Disney Show that would perform in the Walt Disney Theater on a DCL ship what would it be and why? I am excited to see your creativity with ideas and concepts!

Avengers....the Musical!

Okay, LOL, not really.

But what about a show featuring the wishes/dreams/desires of the sidekicks...the characters whose own ambitions and dreams always take a back seat to the stars of each movie. I'm thinking: Terk, Jiminy Cricket, Mushu, Olaf, Sebastian....the list is endless really.

it would be about the Disney parks....bring something popular from the parts around the world and I would do it because that's where it all started

When we did our Med cruise back in 2010, one of the "filler" shows that did was a night where the performance groups got to do their favorite songs with costumes, it was amazing and low key, and I'd love to see it as a regular show.

Why not a play.... Beauty & The Beast would be my choice! I really don't like the corny shows....sorry.

I would create a show about a rich Prince and Princess.

They do on a DCL cruise.
Become addicted.
Have children
Who are addicted.
Then as they go on DCL so often they become poor and have to sell their castle.
Then get jobs working as homemakers to a wicked step mother.
Finally all they can afford to go to is the Carnival.
There they get stuck as the wicked witch stops the propulsion.
They are poor and addicted to soda.

And finally...

they wake up and find themselves in the shower and it was all a dream...a complete fantasy with was magical and wonderful.

Hi,

I am doing this just for fun. If you got to create a new Disney Show that would perform in the Walt Disney Theater on a DCL ship what would it be and why? I am excited to see your creativity with ideas and concepts!
I would like to see a show based on Disney's animated classic "The Black Cauldron". IMHO, that animated feature is under represented in the parks and on the ships. And with this being the 30th anniversary of the release of the film, timely is perfect.

MUN

I would love to see condensed versions of Disney's pre-existing Broadway shows on the DCL- Aladdin is screaming for a DCL debut. Plus, I personally think a certain musical about newsboys would go over pretty well, especially if there were meet-and-greets with the cast afterwards... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter