Just for Fun: How many upcoming DVC vacations do you currently have?

We have two booked and another in the planning stages:

Nov 2010 VGC, 4 nights

Jan 2011 BWV 2 nights, Panama cruise, VGC 2 nights

Nov 2011 Probably AKV 5-7 nights, 4 night Dream cruise

First we have to pass ROFR. :thumbsup2

If so, we are planning January 2011 for one week to use the 2009 points we will have to use by next December.

Then we are planning April 2012 in Hawaii. :cool1:

In the meantime we will be heading to Albuquerque for ten days in October for the Balloon Fiesta and a side trip to Sante Fe! :woohoo:

PS..enjoy the Balloon Fiesta! I bet you will :)

Well, if you looked at my dvcmember site, it looks like I have 4 coming up. I have AKV booked for 10/17-10/24. But since I waitlisted 1 or 2 days at a time, it shows up as 4 reservations. So I really only have one coming up. However, come October, I'll be booking our May 2011 family trip.

All of you people have way too much time on your hands:lmao:

I only have 3 plans for DVC trips. :worship:

Two now - mid Nov. for DH and I (yea - I love the adult only slow and easy trips), and Grand Villa family trip May 28-June 4 at AKV Kidani. I am in the thinking stages for when and where to go after that.

We have 8 at the moment, starting from this next weekend (Saratoga Springs), and ending with our Alaskan cruise in May:thumbsup2

So funny, I was thinking about this today.We became DVC members last Oct.I purchased season passes for us last week; but they won't be activated unil our Dec trip this year. We have a Dec. 2010 trip booked right now; then on Aug. 3rd I'm calling to book a room at BCV for the 1st week of Mar.2011. Then I want to book a trip for Oct.2011 so we can go to the MNSSHP again; I thinking maybe WLV for this trip :). So I guess we have 3 planned. I'm loving DVC right now! LOL! Thanks! April

We have 2 booked---

----3 nights at BWV followed by a 5 night DCL cruise coming up in 2 weeks

and

----DCL Alaskan cruise August 2011

Planning (but not yet booked) on making at least 1 trip between August 2010 and August 2011.

Three offically booked. October at AKV; January 2011 at BWV; and May 2011 at BLT. One on the way.....November 2011 at BWV and DCL to be booked. Lovin' my DVC!!!

We just got back from 3 days at BV.
September at BV, Oct. Ssr just hubby and I for F&W, January at OKW to run first half marathon all booked.

Next week booking Mardi Gras trip hoping for BV.

Three - one in a little over a week; one in October; and one at the end of November. August will be boiling; October will be our first October visit; Thanksgiving time will be our traditional holiday visit. I can't wait to start planning for 2011. I wish we could afford more points!!

We have four (4) booked trips at this point:

Sept/Oct DCL 14 day Translantic Cruise w/5 nights at OKW after cruise

Dec 2010 Five (5) nights at OKW with just DH & myself...:thumbsup2

Jan 2011 Three (3) nights pre cruise at SSR/4 night augural Disney Dream

We have 4 booked right now with a one nighter thrown in the mix.

3 nights Treehouse Labor Day weekend. 2 night BCV for F & W, just me and hubby. 2 nights BWV for annual Xmas trip in December. 3 nights AKV concierge for marathon weekend in January. And a one nighter at SSR in Oct for MNSSHP.

I love our long weekends, living so close. But I do envy those of you who take long trips and can stay 7 nights or longer! This year all of those vacations are weekend trips, sucking our points dry. I won't do that again next year. Its tough, with DH only getting so many vacation days!

:) So far 2-SV studios at AKV 11/30-12/10 (first night at Pop).

Planning....Spring trip to Kidani or another resort for 7 nights, just DH and I.
Fall 2011 with my Mom and Dad. We have to wait until this Dec to book, since that is when DH gets his vacations set for the following year.

Just one......................but it's for almost the whole month of January!:banana:

3 book so far. 9/13-9/18 AKV Kidani studio, 12/4-12/12 AKV Kidani studio and 3 night Bahamian cruise, 5/29/11-6/4/11 AKV Kidani 2 bedroom. Anxiously awaiting September so I can book VGC for Aug 2011 D23 Expo. So excited :woohoo:

Three booked, one more waiting on my DD's school schedule.

October - AKV
December - BLT and Bonnet Creek
April - VWL
December 2011 - probably VWL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter