quick rundown of our selections:
App: mussels in white wine, etc
Potato leek soup
Entree: pork chop with macaroni au gratin
Strip steak with pomme frite and truffle mayo
Both served with haricot vert
Dessert: triple chocolate cupcake
Passion fruit cream puff

we were seated in the forbidden West wing, which is perfectly themed. The enchanted rose is here along with a small surprise that happens every quarter hour.
I believe this is the kitchens third full service, besides execs and vps, but I'm not sure. I'm just ecstatic we got in as a walkin!!!
Anyone with reservations will surely not be disappointed. :)

Food was fantastic!
quick rundown of our selections:
App: mussels in white wine, etc
Potato leek soup
Entree: pork chop with macaroni au gratin
Strip steak with pomme frite and truffle mayo
Both served with haricot vert
Dessert: triple chocolate cupcake
Passion fruit cream puff

we were seated in the forbidden West wing, which is perfectly themed. The enchanted rose is here along with a small surprise that happens every quarter hour.
I believe this is the kitchens third full service, besides execs and vps, but I'm not sure. I'm just ecstatic we got in as a walkin!!!
Anyone with reservations will surely not be disappointed. :)

Yuck, sounds dreadful. KIDDING!!! ;) I'm so jealous. Congrats on a walk-in seating, those are going to be tough to come by. :earsboy:

I dont know how to post pics from my phone :( (don't see the option in the app)
They have dress rehearsals during nnshp. The daytime they are open for cast member previews. We had the pork shank late last night. Move over turkey leg! Hubby has a favorite!

Is there a difference between between haricot vert and green beans jardiniere? We might have had the latter, now that I remember the lunch menu offerings....(for all you green bean connoisseurs out there ;))
I saw the lunch menu offerings and I am very pleased that there are no hamburgers on the menu. I love burgers, don't get me wrong, but its a delight to see other options that are different (and potentially healthy). And there is no shortage on finding burgwrs

I dont know how to post pics from my phone :( (don't see the option in the app)
They have dress rehearsals during nnshp. The daytime they are open for cast member previews. We had the pork shank late last night. Move over turkey leg! Hubby has a favorite!

I'm sorry but what does that stand for? By the way sounds awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter