• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just did a bad thing......

Hi godders,

That was a bit cheeky! But good on your for getting in there with a good deal! Spotted in your sig that you have done some solo trips. How was that? I've always thought about doing it but never been sure enough just to go!

Kirsty

Hi godders,

That was a bit cheeky! But good on your for getting in there with a good deal! Spotted in your sig that you have done some solo trips. How was that? I've always thought about doing it but never been sure enough just to go!

Kirsty

It was a wee bit cheeky and I won't be mentioning it to the family just yet but it was definitely too good of an offer to pass up.

Yes I have done a couple of solo trips and have loved them both! Doing a solo trip is great because you can do anything YOU want so I get to do character meals and all the kiddy rides and you can go at your own pace.

Both were a learning curve for me in different ways but I would definitely recommend doing one! I will eventually start my trip report from last year haha. Coming from the UK I think time of year is key for fully enjoying your trip. I love the heat but with the crowds last September is wasn't worth it so I've moved my next one but MNSSHP is absolutely fabulous!

If you want to PM with questions please feel free and I will try to answer any q's you may have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter