Just DAnce 2 at Kmart $29.99

disneydreamersx4

DIS Veteran
I think that's a good price?? Reg. $39.99

My KMart is out of stock but issuing rainchecks. I decided to get this from DD's Christmas present so hopefully she will use it for exercise. I was going to get an exercise DVD but she really wants this.

My KMart is out of stock but issuing rainchecks. I decided to get this from DD's Christmas present so hopefully she will use it for exercise. I was going to get an exercise DVD but she really wants this.

That is a great price! Wish we had a Kmart nearby! We have the original and it is sooooooo much fun and a GREAT workout!

is it for the wii??? If so I'll take a drive out there

It is for the Wii I bought it yesterday at Kmart since it was the best price I've seen so far. My niece has the first game and loves it, so I know she'll love this one too.

If you can't get to Kmart or don't have one nearby Target will have Just Dance 2 for $39.99 on Black Friday and you'll receive a $10 target giftcard with that purchase so that's the next best deal.

Thank you! I was able to order it and not worry about going to Target Friday am!

I just went to Kmart and they told me they pulled them off the shelves to save for BF!! I said but the sale will be over and he claimed it will still be on sale, but I'm not risking it, nor do I care about going there on BF. So....off to the website I go! Thanks for posting, OP, otherwise I would've missed the deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter