• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Dance 2- 25.99

I bought this when it was lightening deal on Sat (I think) for $30. Oh well. My son will love it anyway.

BTW - Amazon will NOT adjust prices unless it is a preorder that went down in price before release. So NO adjustments for anybody unless it hasn't gone to shipping yet (see Orders page). Chances are good everybody who bought on lightening deal has been shipped...

Buying on Amazon is a lot like gambling, lol

I sure miss them price matching, I saved SO much money.

Of course I ordered this on November 29th and it will be delivered today...I guess I will just return to sender the game I ordered before. The one I ordered today was only $10.99 because I had a $5 GC from doing a Consumer Insight survey and my $10 credit from ordering Epic Mickey :banana:

Picked this up at 6am! Used my $10 video game credit from preordering Epic Mickey - total was $15.99:thumbsup2 Now I'm waiting on a deal for UDraw..

I was looking for the Just Dance (the 1st one), it's $29.99 now. Do you think it will be lower before Christmas? I think it was $19.99 one time, but I missed it! Is it cheaper anywhere else?
The songs seem better on the 1st Just Dance, so I think I'll get that, but the price is so good on Just Dance 2. :confused3

Thanks OP, I just picked it up. I didn't want to pay full price so I was going to pick up Just Dance today instead of Just Dance 2, which is what I really wanted. Now I can get Just Dance 2 instead!

ok, i might just have to buy a wii...lol. i checked out this game, and it says there's also a zumba fitness wii "game"! DD tried zumba at a student council conference a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it!

okay, DH may kill me, but i've bought the wii bundle AND just dance 2! :banana:

sooooooo, what accessories do i need to go with this thing? lol

It really depends on the type of games you'll be buying. If you're only doing just dance or those types of games then the controllers are enough.
Now, DH bought our system almost 2 years ago and he splurged with the "steering wheel" and balance board. And then about a year ago we bought the motion plus (although we've only bought a handful of games which requires motion plus).

Anyways, I suggest before you decide to splurge and get all kinds of accessories to read up on the games you want to buy. And see what they require. There are so many darn accessories out there, it's crazy.

Then again, kinect might be the new "it" system soon. Seems like a great idea to be able to play without a controller. But since we just bought our system 2 years ago I think we'll stick with it for awhile... :)

Have fun with your new toys!

Yay, just got Need For Speed for the PS3 for $35....saved me $15!!!! I am hoping they have a deal for Call of Duty - Black Ops for the PS3. I am not paying $60 for that game for my DH!

Toys r us.com has the just dance 2 for 19.99 and you can choose store pickup if its available in your area.

oops nevermind now it says 39.99!

THANK YOU!! This was on MY Christmas list and I am so happy to get what I want from Santa at a discount! lol:cool1:

Hmmm, DD wants this, and I hadn't decided whether to get it or not. A good deal makes it hard to resist!

Thank you so much Diabolicdesire! We rented this recently and we have all fallen in love with it! I'm so excited to fit this into my budget! :woohoo:

Thank you. I just ordered one. This was one of the last things left on my dd17's list..What a great deal! :cool1::cool1:

Glad everyone was able to get one :goodvibes

Sad I paid the 29.99 for it but still better than full price :cool1:

DD's aunt just ordered her the Sing it game and I had gotten Just Dance 1 for 19.99 a few weeks ago. Now if we could just get DH to let us use the Big TV :rotfl:

Picked this up at 6am! Used my $10 video game credit from preordering Epic Mickey - total was $15.99:thumbsup2 Now I'm waiting on a deal for UDraw..

Me too! 15.99 was such a great deal!! and I SO need a deal on udraw! Its the last gift I have to buy but I don't wanna pay 70.00 for it. If it doesnt go down in price I am going to use the 10.00 gift card I got on BF at Target for spending 100.00. At least that is something...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter