Just curious....

ccotis

Mouseketeer
Do you think anyone has purchased enough points to stay in a 1BR for an entire year? I don't even know if that is allowed.

Don't think it is possible. One person is limited to a max of 5000 points (and just FYI, of the 5000, only 2000 can be from a single DVC resort). I haven't calculated the number of points needed for an entire year, but I'm very sure it is more than 5000.

Now a couple could have 10,000 between them but I still think you'd need more than that for a year. My guess that you'd need 3 people with 5000 points to book that 1 bedroom for an entire year, but you know what they say about "Three"! :teeth:

Best wishes -

to stay 365 days a year, you would need approx, 10358 points, say you purchased those points at an average cost of $70.00 (OKW), maintenance approximately $4.00 per point, it would cost you 725060.00 for your purchase and 41,432.00 a year for your fees. Wonder how that compares to actually costs of owning a home?

A beter solutution is to buy half that 5448 points, you could do it every other year or just 184 days a year!!!

I wonder I you can own that many points and if Disney would prevent you from doing this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter