Just curious, What is your occupation?

I design Video-On-Demand systems for cable systems. DW is a day trader.

Miss the days of being a small business owner. We could take off to Disney on a monents notice. Of course we sometime had to return back to the business on a moments notice!!

SAHM= Stay At Home Mom

I am a high school teacher but currently a SAHM for my 3 1/2 month old daughter.
0821071821a.jpg

SAHM= Stay At Home Mom

I am a high school teacher but currently a SAHM for my 3 1/2 month old daughter.

Duh, I read that so many times and couldn't figure it out:confused3 . I thought it was a new field that I missed out on.

Most of south jersey are eagles fans, most of north jersey are boneheaded Giants fans. The two sides of our state don't mingle much!

Most of south jersey are eagles fans, most of north jersey are boneheaded Giants fans. The two sides of our state don't mingle much!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that also true with Flyers (south), Devils (north)?

Retired Air Traffic Controller :eek: Now I work part time seasonally in a women's clothing store for the discount :thumbsup2 and I sneak away to WDW and other fun places when I get the chance. I still have one son at home and I am much busier than when I worked full time!

This is such an interesting thread, thanks for starting it, bradpga! And here is where I admit that until this thread, I'd always read your name as bradgpa not pga, my grandpa signs all his emails g-paw so here I was thinking you were brad the grandpa, LOL. :rolleyes1:lmao:

I knew that, it was a joke. In philly we don't believe that anyone should be a fan if they don't live in the city. In other words, you can't be fan if you don't live here. But you can have my spot.

I played in Philly and lived & still live in SJ, Many Philly fans are from SJ, SJ is a burb of Philly!!!!

To pay the bills, I work as an accountant for the State of Maryland, for fun I work for the Orioles and Ravens which means this past week I witnessed sports history that I would have rather not seen! My DH is a public defender in Baltimore City.

I'm a County Probation Director in an Adirondack county (NY) and DW is a counselor for the developmentally disabled.

Yeah well I've earned that spot... season tickets, green hair and hulk hands to each game, and went to the superbowl in 2004.

GO BIRDS!!!!!!!!!
CopyofIMG_61672.jpg

better you than me. funny part is I get tickets for every game and you couldn't pay me enough to go

To pay the bills, I work as an accountant for the State of Maryland, for fun I work for the Orioles and Ravens which means this past week I witnessed sports history that I would have rather not seen!
:sad2: That was a shame, wasn't it?:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter