• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just curious if anyone ever thought this...

sassymom

Does the tag fairy have any little fairies at home
Did you ever wonder why we can change our hair clothes and even face but not our body size? I play on another site that has characters and you can also make them "plus sized". I know it would be a lot of work for the programmers, but I was just thinking about it and wondered if anyone else has ever thought about it too.

i agree....would be great if there were more options for stuff like this...i wonder if it has something to do with variations in how the clothes would look....your face pretty much stays the same no matter what your wearing...

I like the toddler sized bodies (not counting some of the girls tops). Like the kids on the game need another reason to come up to others and mock them.

I just think the girls bodies are not realistic.

There are many, many things I'd like to see in VMK appearance. For instance, bare feet, longer hair for boys, and maybe emotions on the actual character faces instead just above your head.

I don't know, I like the bodies on VMK. At least I can be thin in VMK:) Of course my daughter and I always dress tastefully in the game.

DarkJon said:
There are many, many things I'd like to see in VMK appearance. For instance, bare feet, longer hair for boys, and maybe emotions on the actual character faces instead just above your head.

That would be cool with the emotions

I'm just not sure if they'll go for the 'emo' hair, but maybe troy(hsm) hair

You can change your face to show 'thin' face or 'chubby cheeks'.

With the girls being rather well endowed on top and the facial hair for the boys, it hardly seems like it was a game designed for children, does it?

cat_herder said:
You can change your face to show 'thin' face or 'chubby cheeks'.

With the girls being rather well endowed on top and the facial hair for the boys, it hardly seems like it was a game designed for children, does it?
I was talking with a girl the other day and she nearly threw a fit when she found out I was a mom ( I clearly have that in my sig.). She thought only kids were playing VMK. I kindly told her that there were many adults and older kids playing as well.

I have seen many displays of girls "attacking" boys and boys "approaching" girls. I am trying to keep this a "G" rated reply. It is truly shocking to see what some of the players are willing to say on VMK. And when you have little girls dressing like grown ups and young boys wearing facial hair it tends to express that they are an older player, not a child.

Yea I agree. I thought of that before. I also like the emote on face idea. Can I get a link to the site you talked about sassymom?

To get the mini you need to become a member, but you can use a free trial to see if you like it: www.pogo.com

sassymom said:
I just think the girls bodies are not realistic.

Most likely, they aren't very realistic for most girls who play VMK, but for some it is realistic. the only big differences between me and the way my VMK character looks are..
1) I have long hair
2) I'm almost six feet and not an inch tall :rolleyes:
3) My chest is not exactly -cough- as full as it is in VMK

Maybe since many of the players are young children ( or just under-developed teenagers :lmao: ), they should change the chest size a bit.

I think people being able to adjust their figure in VMK would just cause some rude people to make fun of others, not that I would mind the looks at all. All of my siblings, and my parents are overweight and have been for as long as I remember. The fact that I'm built like a stick doesn't phase me at all, I care about my family and I would never put them down, or anyone overweight for that matter.

It makes me upset how some people feel the need to make fun of people who weigh more than them, it doesn't make you better than anybody else by being thin. And trust me, I really wish I had some womanly curves :blush:

~C.B. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter