Just curious..HHN

katt228

Earning My Ears
I went to UO on a HHN and could see very little of what the party is made up of. Where do they do all the haunted houses? We were looking around to see if we could figure it out.

I went to UO on a HHN and could see very little of what the party is made up of. Where do they do all the haunted houses? We were looking around to see if we could figure it out.
The houses are mainly in the sound stages and tents behind the main park areas. You won't see anything related to the houses during the day. That's the one thing I discovered the first time I went to HHN in 2004...how big the Studios really is. There is so much more that guests don't see but during HHN, lots of the back stage parts are open

There is a house behind the queue for Disaster that you can see a little bit. There is also something in part of the Jaws buildings. That's all we could find and we couldn't see much of anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter