Just curious about the Disney Dollars with the Disney Visa package...

marcyinPA

DIS Veteran
When we checked into POR last week, I got the Disney Dollars ($100) that I received from booking the Disney Visa kids play free offer.

I was kind of surprised that I got the Dis Dollars in all singles! Yes, 2 envelopes with $50 in singles in each one! Don't they come in higher denominations than that?? It was such a pain carrying those around in my wallet! Not that I'm complaining, but I just found it odd to receive them in all ones!

They used to come in 5s and 10s. Seems like Goofy was on the 5.
I agree with you that it would be inconvient to carry all those singles. That is weird thet did it that way. I know years ago I got some Disney $$ in a package and I am pretty sure it was not singles.

Was there over Easter with similar packageand ended up getting $200.00 because we had prince and princess add-on. Received twentys and tens.

I was there a week ago & they gave me all $10's.
All those $1's must have been a bit inconvenient!

macnodos
I did not realize they had $20 demoninations, each time I have gone to the Disney stores near my work or home I was given the choice of $1, $5, or $10...I wonder if you can get $20 in WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter