Just Checked In !!!!!

DISWolves

Dreams really can come true !!!!
Yippee !!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Manchester departure - 02 Aug @10:25 - Virgin VS075 - connected first time :yay: :yay: :yay:
Cattle Class - seats 42A 42B 42C
If any other DIS'ers on board....give us a wave :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

YAAHHHYYYY!!!! :cool1:
Not long to go, how will you sleep tonight? ;)

Have a great trip :banana:

Have a great trip. We are getting excited now and the tickets arrived this morning as well.

Yippee !!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Manchester departure - 02 Aug @10:25 - Virgin VS075 - connected first time :yay: :yay: :yay:
Cattle Class - seats 42A 42B 42C
If any other DIS'ers on board....give us a wave :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

We are sat 11 rows in front of you on other side of plane 31H,J,K. I guess that gives me good minute head start to beat you to Immigration and Dollar :lmao: :rotfl2:
No problems cheching in, a bit woriied after some peole having problems recently.
I also printed off 2 x £6 voucher if you spend £30 onboard, doubt we will use them but we have them now.
See you tomorrow:thumbsup2

Have a brill time :yay: Glad the checking-in was smooth.

Less than 3 weeks now to our hols :cool1:

How exciting I hope you both have a fantastic time and I'm looking forward to reading your trip reports. I also hope you manage to get some sleep tonight, normally the night before I go away I have to have a good few drinks or take some night nurse to knock me out otherwise I can't sleep with excitement :rotfl:

I also hope you manage to get some sleep tonight, normally the night before I go away I have to have a good few drinks or take some night nurse to knock me out otherwise I can't sleep with excitement :rotfl:

Thankfully sleep is never a problem for me. I will go to bed tonight usual time, 12ish and have a good 5 hours sleep. Then once settled on the plane I would expect 7 hours sleep, stay up until about 11pm florida time and into normal sleeping pattern. DW and DS struggle to sleep on plane, then want to goto bed early then up too early 1st morning.:goodvibes

Hope you both have a great time.

Wayne I don't know how you manage to sleep for 7 hours - lucky guy!

Packing just finished :yay: :yay: :yay:
Woz going to bed but....hey! no computer for 3 weeks:mad:
Looks like another hour on the DIS boards !:surfweb:
Thanks for all of the good wishes :thumbsup2
I will try to bring some decent weather back ! :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter