• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Changed from FW Cabins to BWI dlx C

Hi Ho To Disney We Go

We say we're not going back for awhile but we alwa
Okay, So even though I love the cabins, I switched to BWI Dlex Conc. for next week. We were going back to BC Conc. in January and I have cancelled that trip because I hate to say it I think I am Disney'd out for awhile. I stayed there in May but during our trip my DH had to go see his father in WPalm Beach who did pass away during ourso our trip was only 2 days and we had to rush home to take care of family matters. Concierge and all BWI staff was very nice as I and my 2 girls left early and travelled alone back to RI while my husband had to stay behind . So as we are looking forward to our trip it does remind us of our lost. My children even say they dont like BWI because PapPap died when we were there. Anyway.... are the deluxe rooms on the same floor as CL and if not are they just below on the third fl or far away on the 3rd floor. and is anyone else going to be there next weeekend. also I dont remember the food offerings there. If anyone can help I would appreciate. Thanks , Liz

I just returned Wednesday night from a wonderful stay at the BWI in a deluxe room. Some of the rooms are on the 4th floor and some are on the 3rd. We had a room on the 4th floor near my son and his family. We had rooms 4227 and 4229, both deluxe rooms. They were great to have. We were right over the Bakery! Have fun!!

Thanks Kerry , I think we were in 4227 on our trip in May . Do you recall the late afternooon food selections
Thanks Liz

From noon to 4 it was just chips, Smart Food, cookies, etc. At 5 there were 2 hot appitizers, PB&J, cheese etc. We only made it there for 1 evening offering.

I live in Raynham, near Taunton. My daughter-in-law works for Delta out of Green airport! Small world!

Hi- looks like us NE folks will be joining the Jersey week gang!!
This is our first stay at BWI CL and we are so excited!! My DH and oldest DS are not disney friendly--but my DD-22 and DS-16 and I love Disney!! So we will leave them here and head off for some fun! One question- I have not booked a deluxe CL- what type of view will I get, or should I request?? Let's hope for great weather and low crowds next week!:D :bounce:

Does your reservation say water view or variable view? You may still get a bW view. The quiet views are of the quiet pool and the gardens. I love this view. You will be able to see the fireworks from Illuminations also. Ther are no bad views from any of the concierge rooms. Youy are going to love the cast of the Innkeeper's Club also. They are all so wonderful. They have all become very good friends of mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter