Just cancelled one of my trips

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
and I hadn't even got around to doing a countdown ticker for it.

A couple of months ago my eldest sister said she wanted to take her 11 year old granddaughter to DLP and asked if she could come along with Dtr and I. We said yes, of course and looked into going February half term. We finally decided on 4 days at Hotel New York. I booked room only with my AP, paid the deposit and also booked Eurostar for the 4 of us. Now I have had to cancel. :sad2:
Because we have rebooked for the DLH instead :rotfl2::cool1::rotfl2::cool1:

I couldn't resist it when the free meals offer came up - so I priced it up, suggested it to my sister who was all for it and rebooked it this mormning. I have also sent an email cancelling the original booking - just hope that is confirmed quickly - I certainly can't pay for both!:scared1:

If for whatever reason you do end up having to pay for both trips, I'd be more than happy to step in and go on one of them in your place.... Because I'm charitable that way! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Seriously, have an amazing time. I'm incredibly jealous!!

Bob xoxoxox

Gordon Bennett!! I was feeling heart sorry for you there!!!!!!!:lmao:

nice one!!!!!:banana::yay::yay:

Heck, I was feeling SO sorry for you - now I'm feeling HAPPY! Have a great trip!

How naughty :laughing:

Do you know I dreamt the other day that we got to DLP and they said HNY was full and would we mind swapping to the DLH.
I actually did get up and have a look on google to see if I could find any conferences at HNY in January, just in case I was having a "deja vu experience", OMG I wish !

:rotfl: I, along with other posters, had felt sorry for you too, now just seriously JEALOUS!!!!!

Have a fantastic time!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter