• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just came across this...re: photopass+ pre-order

Thanks for info and link! I also ordered online last night for $70 and received shipping confirmation this morning.

We are going in June also; there are no expiration dates for the pre-order.

do the vouchers expire...considering going ahead and ordering mine for June just to be safe but cant remember if they have an expiration date

I read through all the terms and conditions, there is not an expiration date. Just use within 15 days of pick up, and claim your photos within 30 days.

Not even gonna lie, I'm a little in love with whoever posted the link. I just ordered mine, crossing fingers it arrives by next week!

I kept debating about getting PP+ for our April trip. But with the price increase AND the link to the special offer still being valid, I made up my mind. I just ordered mine :) Thanks everyone!

eta: not really price increase, but having to pay regular price now.

So Weird, why would they have stopped the pre-order for a couple days? Odd. But glad for everyone that it is still available!!!

Sounds like a marketing strategy... Everyone who was on the fence and those whose trips are a still a few months out are getting them now. Equals more money in their pockets and sooner too.

I swear. My paycheck should just go directly to Disney.

Thanks for the link. I ordered yesterday and got shipping confirmation this morning.

thanks for posting the link -- i just ordered two to cover ourselves for our planned 2016 trips!
fingers crossed the order will be honored!

Thank you Thank you to whoever posted that link! We love Photopass and at $69.95, it's such a good deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter