Just called for movie schedule

Here is the movie schedule for the Disney Dream for the 8/28 - 9/1/11 sail date:

The Help :cool1:
Fright Night :scared1:

Thank goodness for Touchstone! I'm actually going to try to catch these on my 8/30 Alaskan cruise.

Any reports of recent movie schedules? Heading out on the dream in mid-may... Hoping for:

Avengers
Chimpanzee
Pixar offerings
Too early for Brave but one can wish...

I called for our 5/6 Dream Cruise and the list was:
Marvel's The Avengers
Chimpanzee
John Carter
War Horse
The Help
Cars 2
Real Steel

Isn't "Brave" due out in July?

I'm sure that's going to be headlining this summer... no?

(Looks like a really good movie, IMO)

We are leaving tomorrow for our cruise on the Fantasy. When I called last week this list I got was:

Avengers
Chimpanzee
John Carter
Muppets
Warhorse
Real Steal
The Help
Cars 2
P in the C: Stranger Tides
Tangled
Toy Story 3

I was wondering about this...

Frankenweenie is premiering Oct 5th (unless it changes), but our cruise is 9/29 - 10/6...so I think that might be too much of a reach.

Now let's see if I can hold off seeing Brave in the theaters and wait til the cruise...I don't think I'm strong enough!!! :lmao:

I was wondering about this...

Frankenweenie is premiering Oct 5th (unless it changes), but our cruise is 9/29 - 10/6...so I think that might be too much of a reach.

Now let's see if I can hold off seeing Brave in the theaters and wait til the cruise...I don't think I'm strong enough!!! :lmao:

You will get to see it at midnight on the 4th, then it will show through out the day on the 5th! :thumbsup2

You will get to see it at midnight on the 4th, then it will show through out the day on the 5th! :thumbsup2

Oh yay!!! You made my day :cool1:

I'm a big Tim Burton fan, so now I gotta hope the release date doesn't change to any later!!

We are leaving tomorrow for our cruise on the Fantasy. When I called last week this list I got was:

Avengers
Chimpanzee
John Carter
Muppets
Warhorse
Real Steal
The Help
Cars 2
P in the C: Stranger Tides
Tangled
Toy Story 3

Are the movies for the different boats the same? We're leaving in a few weeks on the Dream - and I was wondering if these movies would likely still be showing??

Are the movies for the different boats the same? We're leaving in a few weeks on the Dream - and I was wondering if these movies would likely still be showing??

The shorter cruises on the Dream apparently have a different line up of movies. For our 5/6 cruise on the Dream the list is:
Marvel's The Avengers
Chimpanzee
The Help
War Horse
John Carter
Cars 2
Real Steel

We leave in a few weeks too, so I called and got the schedule. We are on a 3 night cruise.

Cars 2, The Help, Real Steel, John Carter, Chimpanzee, War Horse, The Avengers, The Muppets,

The shorter cruises on the Dream apparently have a different line up of movies. For our 5/6 cruise on the Dream the list is:
Marvel's The Avengers
Chimpanzee
The Help
War Horse
John Carter
Cars 2
Real Steel

Im sorry, I didnt realize you already posted it.

Marvel's The Avengers
Chimpanzee
The Help
War Horse
John Carter
Cars 2
Real Steel

Weird what the difference is. Isn't Muppets newer than Real Steel and The Help? I wonder why they don't have Muppets but still have the other two. Oh well, maybe they try to keep some ratio of live-action/animated, age ratings, male/female primary audience, etc.

Weird what the difference is. Isn't Muppets newer than Real Steel and The Help? I wonder why they don't have Muppets but still have the other two. Oh well, maybe they try to keep some ratio of live-action/animated, age ratings, male/female primary audience, etc.

There is another post by someone on an upcoming 3 night cruise and was given The Muppets as one of the movies. The CM I spoke with got a bit excited when she saw the Avengers on the list. So it's possible she forgot to give me that one.

Hoping Brave is still on the list come December.....and I'm so glad that Mars Needs Moms is off the rotation.... one of the worst movies EVER! :offtopic:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter