Just Called Dining Reservations....

LuvLuvLuv

DIS Veteran
The voicemail system says....

Unavailable until:

9:00am ET on OCTOBER 20

???

I'm on hold now with an approx 9 minute wait--- gonna try to get an answer for everyone!

oh wow! thats awful! I tried online site still down for TS ressies. RM ressies are up and running! WTH!!! urrggg! :confused:

The voicemail system says....

Unavailable until:

9:00am ET on OCTOBER 20

???

I'm on hold now with an approx 9 minute wait--- gonna try to get an answer for everyone!

The message said that it will be closed from the 19th till 9:00 am on the 20th.
I called this morning and only waited 7 minutes and recieved my ADR..:cool1:

they are able to make ADRs via phone right now... had no problem canceling CRT for Citricos ((bad reviews lately are scaring me off)). she said she didn't know when the online system would be back up.

just give them a call :)

Well boo, I need to make our reservations, but online is way easier with little ones around... being that discreet on the phone is tough! ;) Hopefully both of my kids will take a very nice long nap today so I can call. :)

i want to play with times... but sometimes the sweet older lady on the other end is chatty and has too much info for me.

i know what is 2 credits.. i know what to wear... i know how long it takes me to get there blah blah blah.

really.. i just wanna play. i hope they fix it soon!!

i want to play with times... but sometimes the sweet older lady on the other end is chatty and has too much info for me.

i know what is 2 credits.. i know what to wear... i know how long it takes me to get there blah blah blah.

really.. i just wanna play. i hope they fix it soon!!

LOL! I just got off the phone and I think I must have had the same chatty lady! Very sweet, but it wasn't worth it for me to check different times and such, so I'll try that later online hopefully - one day! ;) But we got what we needed for now, so that was definitely good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter