• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just bought my MNSSHP tickets

I'm talking myself into it aren't I? :rolleyes1

don't know but you nearly convinced me ... :)
We're in a different position since we're at the resort for 21 nights on 21 days tickets, and I fear 2 parties might be too much, especially with DS whose bed time is usually 7pm ... (or 9:30 pm when we're at WDW)

But still ... sounds like a plan ... (how am I going to sell this to DW ? ... :) )

don't know but you nearly convinced me ... :)
We're in a different position since we're at the resort for 21 nights on 21 days tickets, and I fear 2 parties might be too much, especially with DS whose bed time is usually 7pm ... (or 9:30 pm when we're at WDW)

But still ... sounds like a plan ... (how am I going to sell this to DW ? ... :) )

How old is your DS? I can justify anything I want to make it sound like a good idea; and I'm willing to give it a go to see if it works on your other half :cool2:

On a serious note, there were some big advantages to doing two party nights.

He's 4 years old (turning 5 mid-december), but very small for his age, wears out quite rapidly on occasions, often needs a nap in the afternoon, especially in florida's heat
He's also pretty short, he's somewhere between 38.5 and 39in tall (depending on the time of day, lol) and I doubt he'll make it to the 40" mark by october (who knows, but you get shorter at the end of the day) so it's very few rides for us. We try to keep the family together, so riding one after the other (child swap for example) doesn't quite work for us.

I guess I'll have to give it a good night's sleep (although it's already 2am here and I'm up at 6 :p )

We bought our too yesterday through the website for the 18th October :bitelip:
But it says on our etickets the 21st October, anyone else had this little mistake on their tickets?

I'm willing to give it a go to see if it works on your other half :cool2:

I didn't have the chance to talk to my wife this morning

so I called her at work on our lunch break

I only had to say "14kg of sweets" and that was it

waiting for tonight to pick our second MNSSHP date :)

I didn't have the chance to talk to my wife this morning

so I called her at work on our lunch break

I only had to say "14kg of sweets" and that was it

waiting for tonight to pick our second MNSSHP date :)

Congratulations :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Actually, the pressure is on ... there were two of us and there are three of you, so I am expecting to hear that you collected at least 21kg of candy ;)

Got ours, 4 for actual Halloween 31/10. $298 :eek:.

Couldn't do it online - for some reason the website didn't like any of my 3 credit cards (1 Visa, 2 Mastercard). Finally rang, got possibly the least computer-literate CM possible, but got there in the end :).

I have booked for MNSSHP for 2nd November and MVMCP for 9th November!:cool1:

$606:faint:

I booked ours online for the 31st Oct last night, haven't had an email confirmation as yet, I requested to pick the tickets up by 'will call', is this correct? I also want to book the mvmcp tix for the opening night (9th nov) as we leave on the 13th, do you know if these will sell out quick as I don't quite have the pennies yet!

Tia, Debs xxx

I booked ours online for the 31st Oct last night, haven't had an email confirmation as yet, I requested to pick the tickets up by 'will call', is this correct?

Yes Debs, you collect them from the Will Call window at any of the parks or at DTD guest relations center. However you can also do this at your resort if you are staying onsite (your ticker doesnt' tell me). We got ours from our consierge. The only difference getting then at your resort is that they are the plastic cards identical to the room keys, but with MNSSHP and the party date on them, whereas the Will Call collected ones are the paper type tickets with pics of characters on them. (They weren't themed designs the last couple of years).

That's brill thank you, staying st Saratoga so will pick them up there, can't wait, just need to save up for the tix now! :thumbsup2

Debs xxx

I am thinking of booking this, going out on 21st October, but need to save some money first!!!

How long do they stay on sale for? Are they likely to sell out soon?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter