Just bought a pop up!!

Minnie mom of 6

Earning My Ears
We are so excited. We got an awesome deal on a 1996 jayco pop-up and we are ready to camp again!! We have a kitchen !!! and air !! We are long time tent campers so it is bitter sweet on the new wheels and missing our Jeep tent. But Yahoo! ofcourse the trailer needs a little tlc but by may we will be up and running to visit the fort! :cool1:

Just needed to share my excitement!!

Oh and any tips on pop ups would really be welcome:beach:

:jumping1: Congratulations, and happy travels with the new camper!

I'm curious, what would be considered a good deal on a pop-up? Maybe I should start looking!!! ;)

Congratulations on your new PUP!!! :cool1:

I'm sure you will love it. The thing I loved the most about our old pup is laying in the bunks with the screens and feeling like I was practically outside. The sounds of the woods, and especially during a light rain. About as peaceful as it comes, knowing you are off the ground and dry, but still close to nature. :angel: :angel:

Enjoy!!

Cindy F,

I just watched your slideshow - AMAZING! How much do you charge for interior decorating!!? ;)

I'm curious, what would be considered a good deal on a pop-up? Maybe I should start looking!!! ;)

In the southern parts of the country, a decent pop-up needing only very minor, if any, repairs usually go for somewhere in the $2000 range.

We got our for $750, the best $750 I've ever spent!

Cindy F,

I just watched your slideshow - AMAZING! How much do you charge for interior decorating!!? ;)

LOL, Ready for the big shocker? I did it all; new decor & then new Disney decor, painting interior, painting exterior, and new vinyl plank floor for about $300! About $90 of that was the floor.

And it sounds like you really enjoyed every bit of it.....I SO WANNA DO THIS!!!

Congrats on the new pop-up, I hear Jayco has the best lift system in the industry. :thumbsup2

I love my Pop up. But after looking without luck for a good used one I gave in and bought a new one. It's a 2008 Jayco 1207. It's hugh inside for a pop up and yes that is a King size bed in the front.. And it tows so easy without stabilizers or brakes. Heres a pic below.
10-26-2007-23-1.jpg

I paid $2200 for it. It is in great shape just a little maitnance and redecorating and it will be great.

Rog - I wish you were close I would sell you my Jayco 1999 PUP at a very reasonable price, it is in EXCELLENT condition. We just purchased a new 22ft hybrid and haven't had a chance to use it yet. We have ressies at the Fort in April. I hope we get to break it in before our Disney trip.

I don't want to sell to just anyone - I love my PUP!! :cheer2:

Christy, My 2 year old is reading over my shoulder and say "ARIEL!" when I got your post! She's an Ariel nut! Are you going the beginning or end of April? I'm a little nervous about how crowded it's going to be.

Rog - I wish you were close I would sell you my Jayco 1999 PUP at a very reasonable price, it is in EXCELLENT condition. We just purchased a new 22ft hybrid and haven't had a chance to use it yet. We have ressies at the Fort in April. I hope we get to break it in before our Disney trip.

You never know about Rog he may drive to you. He drove out of state to get his cart.

You never know about Rog he may drive to you. He drove out of state to get his cart.

Lone Star is 100% correct, heck..I flew to Boston to drive a van home that I bought on ebay...where do you live Christy? Do you have any pics? How much are you looking to get? Im broke right now...and always am....but maybe I can manipulate my finances...PM me if you dont want this to be public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter