Just Booked

Congratulations! You'll find some very helpful information on these boards to help you plan your trip...or even to just blow off some Disney excitement steam. lol

Hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL time! Sept is a great time to visit. ;)

That is awesome! You will have a blast and make wonderful memories with your daughter!

Congratulations, it can be contagious I went with my wife for the first time in 1994 and we have been every year sense then and twice some years. We have wonderful memories of our daughters on vacation there.

Hello All! We just booked our first Disney trip for September of this year! I am so excited, but nervous at the same time about planning everything. I am working with a Disney approved agent. Cant wait to see my daughters face!

We are going in April for the first time and I am feeling pretty overwhelmed.

We are going in April for the first time and I am feeling pretty overwhelmed.
Hi,
I promise you there is nothing to be overwhelmed about. Everything will be fine.
I can help you with any info you may need. I went on my first one in September and I loved it. I'm now very schooled on all Disney.
Do you guys plan on doing the Fish Extender Exchange? If so, do you already have your Fish Extender made or ordered? If not I can help you with that. As far as the cruise itself, it's very relaxing and easy going. Write me if you want any questions answered.

Those that actually put a little thought and planning into their trip will be fine. It is those who show up at the gate thinking Disney Parks are just like any other amusement park, who will be overwhelmed! Have a great time!

Those that actually put a little thought and planning into their trip will be fine. It is those who show up at the gate thinking Disney Parks are just like any other amusement park, who will be overwhelmed! Have a great time!
Pretty much haha. I am planning 1 year in advance. I've got everything down packed solid. So excited. I'm even hosting the FE list for our group. This will be my 2nd cruise and hubby's first and first Disney experience for him. It has to be perfect ;).

Hello All! We just booked our first Disney trip for September of this year! I am so excited, but nervous at the same time about planning everything. I am working with a Disney approved agent. Cant wait to see my daughters face!
Which agency are you working with? Trying to find one now. Thanks

How wonderful! Have a great time planning & learn everything you never knew you needed to here on the DIS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter