• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Booked!

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
Day before yesterday I booked our Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy for 10/11/14. Both my sister and SIL are celebrating their 15 year anniversaries (they married a week apart) on this cruise so we're looking forward to a great time with extended family. Made Konk Coolers yesterday to celebrate and spending the day today at home researching and obsessing while my sons are out with their friends. 500 long days to go!

Finally someone with a longer wait for a cruise than me. I'm waiting for an 8/25/14 Alaska cruise.

Our first cruise, two years ago, was the 7 night Western Carribbean and it was the BEST vacation our family had taken.

If you book it...it will come....

Enjoy the planning.

How about counting down the weeks or months first? That always sounds better. I start counting days much closer to. 500 sounds like too much... :thumbsup2

Finally someone with a longer wait for a cruise than me. I'm waiting for an 8/25/14 Alaska cruise.

Our first cruise, two years ago, was the 7 night Western Carribbean and it was the BEST vacation our family had taken.

If you book it...it will come....

Enjoy the planning.

Believe it or not there's almost always someone out there with a trip booked further out!:) I'm looking forward to this trip since it'll be our first time on the Fantasy and first time in the Western Caribbean.

Planning is half the fun!:)

Yes it is, it makes the time go by faster. Actually when you get within a few weeks of your trip you almost wish you had more time to get last minute things done.

How about counting down the weeks or months first? That always sounds better. I start counting days much closer to. 500 sounds like too much... :thumbsup2

So true, I should try that! So 16 more months to go. Yeah, the number 16 sounds much better!

I want to know how to make a konk cooler?

Ask and you shall receive, here's the recipe:):

Recipe
Konk Cooler
Castaway Cay
Disney Cruise Line

Ingredients
3 oz. Light Rum (Suggestion - Malibu or Parrot Bay)
3 oz. Dark Rum (Suggestion - Cruzan Black Strap)
4 oz. Orange Juice
8 oz. Cream of Coconut (Suggestion - Coco Casa)
6 oz. Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate (Suggestion - Welches)
3 oz. Ice

Mix in blender until slushy.

Makes enough to fill a Disney Cruise Line drink glass... and then some!

Planning is half the fun!:)

Hey sis, I just noticed that your dates are off in your signature. Our cruise is 10/11/14. You might want to double check that you entered the correct dates in your ticker. If you don't know how to change the date let me know and I'll help you.

Hey sis, I just noticed that your dates are off in your signature. Our cruise is 10/11/14. You might want to double check that you entered the correct dates in your ticker. If you don't know how to change the date let me know and I'll help you.

Don't know what happend there. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter