Just booked!

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
Hey everyone i have just booked my first ever trip to DLRP!! :cool1::cool1:

27th Sept -1st Oct staying at The Newport Bay Club Admiral :thumbsup2

Got to book transport yet , im going to use the Eurostar. (how much is that roughly? anyone know? i cant find prices for my dates)

Also booked breakfast at Cafe Mickeys for the first morning!

Anyone recommend anything else which is a must? anymore character meals?

Hello, just had quick look on eurostar website and it looks like no direct trains available on way out ... might be worth giving eurostar a call to check this as September is sooooooooo far away.

We have always enjoyed the character breakfast ..... was thinking about trying the character lunch at lucky nugget but for the date we go would have to eat earlish and do not fancy that.

Can someone explain this half board plus thing to me please? x

I had hb+ and can't recommend it highly enough. You get a voucher for each person, for each night of your stay and the vouchers are valid in the restaurants listed in the brochure - for both buffet and table service. There are special menus in table service restaurants for the vouchers or they can be used at face value. Our hb+ vouchers cost us about £150 but the meals we had would have come to over £200, had we paid cash. It was nice knowing that the meals were paid for before we sat down to eat.;)

I had hb+ and can't recommend it highly enough. You get a voucher for each person, for each night of your stay and the vouchers are valid in the restaurants listed in the brochure - for both buffet and table service. There are special menus in table service restaurants for the vouchers or they can be used at face value. Our hb+ vouchers cost us about £150 but the meals we had would have come to over £200, had we paid cash. It was nice knowing that the meals were paid for before we sat down to eat.;)

What restaurants are included? thanks

Can't remember all of them but someone posted a link not long ago. We went to Walt's, The Steakhouse and Annette's. I think Lucky Nugget, Rendezvous des Stars and Billy Bob's(?) were included plus the Hotel restaurants/buffets. I think the ones not included were Cafe Mickey, Auberge, Inventions, California Grill and The Wild West Show. HTH

Congratulations!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We also love Inventions, the character dinner buffet at the Disneyland Hotel, and the Sunday Brunch character lunch buffet at the Steakhouse in the Village. Sorry, haven't checked if your dates include a Sunday or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter