Just booked to go home!!

marky

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys,
We are a family of four Me, DW, DD(3) and DS(7), and live in England.
we have just booked our vacation for this year (5 weeks in the States for July / August!). :eek:
We don't normally go for so long, but the opportunity for time off work came up, and we might not get the chance for such a long vacation for a while.

As part of the vacation we are staying in a 2 bed at Hilton Head Island. I was wondereing if any of the HHI Vets could offer any advice as to what to do or where to go whilst we are there. Would hate to miss out on a must do thing!

Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Mark

We are going to HH in June 2006. You should call MS and get the direct phone number to HH. They have a lot of on site activities. They recommend that you sign up for some of them before your trip. They usually have the calender of events out one to two months before the month you are coming.

Hi Mark-
I would take the time to visit some of the surrounding areas in the South. Charleston, South Carolina is about 1 1/2 hours or so from Hilton Head and is just an absolutely gorgeous city. The architecture is beautiful and the city itself contains so much history from the times of the Civil War. It is definitely worth visiting. Also, I would take the 45 minute drive to Savannah, Georgia. Again, another beautiful southern city. There are tons of great restaurants and sights to see. I, myself, am heading down to Hilton Head this summer and I am very excited about visiting Savannah. I was there about eight years ago and I will be bringing my husband this time. It is really a great city with some true southern hospitality. There is a great restaurant, The Lady and Sons, in Savannah that is a not-to-miss place to eat. Enjoy your time in the States!
Colleen ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter