Just booked the Radisson

furballs

Earning My Ears
Hi all, Just wanted to share my excitement. I know we arent going away untill November but i have started getting things oraganised and am getting really excited about it all.:yay: We normally stay at the Etrop Grange but couldnt get a family room this time. So i asked you guys for a reccomendation for a hotel with a pool. The answer was undoubtably the Radisson SAS. I checked out their website and was really impressed. The entrance to the sky walk is just amazing. It looks like something straight out of a sci-fi movie. So, anyway i thought we would splash out a little and treat the night there as the beginning of our holiday. It will be nice to be able to have a dip in the pool and relax instead of watching telly in the room all night. Oh, and i requested a runway view, so maybe we could watch planes take off and land instead of the telly.

how exciting!

I would love to do that put my DH says its a waste of money...oh well!

Excellent choice:thumbsup2 We have stayed there 3 times now before a trip and we love it :goodvibes

how exciting!

I would love to do that put my DH says its a waste of money...oh well!

My husband was like that about overnight stays before flying at ANY hotel, but after staying at the Radisson he was hooked and it has just become part of our holiday now!!!!!

Great choice, we will be there tonight prior to our Menorcan trip and then again in November before our Orlando trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter