Just booked the last Tree house for our week in June

pakiwi

Earning My Ears
Completed my first booking this week and with a little flexibility on the dates, we were able to book a week in the tree houses at Saratoga. My oldest daughter misses out on her epilepsy camp, but she is fine missing this to go back to Disney.
Will be taking relatives and travelling by car as I hear a car is a great assistance while staying at the tree houses.
Next time I will be a little more flexible at going outside our home resort after doing an 11 month booking.
Let the planning begin.
Allan

SSR is our home resort but we only just got the paperwork finalizing sale. Not used to the process I was not sure of availability at the other sites in June and did not want to wait until the 7 month window even if it is only a few days away. Won't be under the same time constraint next time.
Allan

You got lucky getting it after the 11 months as they are one of the first sold out. We love the THV's and stayed there last May-June.

Congratulations! Booked my THV at the 11th month but waited several months to get one of the nights. We also arrive in June. Can't wait.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter