Just booked the last Tree house for our week in June

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by pakiwi, Nov 24, 2011.

1. pakiwi

pakiwi Earning My Ears

Completed my first booking this week and with a little flexibility on the dates, we were able to book a week in the tree houses at Saratoga. My oldest daughter misses out on her epilepsy camp, but she is fine missing this to go back to Disney.
    Will be taking relatives and travelling by car as I hear a car is a great assistance while staying at the tree houses.
    Next time I will be a little more flexible at going outside our home resort after doing an 11 month booking.
    Let the planning begin.
    Allan

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom of princessx2

mom of princessx2 DIS Veteran

I assume that SSR is not your home resort and if not what luck :thumbsup2. I hope you have a great time there.

4. pakiwi

pakiwi Earning My Ears

SSR is our home resort but we only just got the paperwork finalizing sale. Not used to the process I was not sure of availability at the other sites in June and did not want to wait until the 7 month window even if it is only a few days away. Won't be under the same time constraint next time.
    Allan

5. makthompson

makthompson Mouseketeer DVC Gold

You got lucky getting it after the 11 months as they are one of the first sold out. We love the THV's and stayed there last May-June.

6. Irishmom23

Irishmom23 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Some Tag Fairies

Congratulations! Booked my THV at the 11th month but waited several months to get one of the nights. We also arrive in June. Can't wait.:cool1: