Just booked the Disneyland Hotel...

Ned Land

Mouseketeer
We are paying 1824 euros for 4 nights in June 2016 with a 225 deposit.

Americans, do some homework before booking as you could overpay.

Hi, question on your American point - we just booked a few months ago for this coming June. I was unable to book deals through the UK site or the French site, so really had no choice but the US one. Any suggestions on how we could have done it different to ensure we got the best deal?

Thanks!

Hi, question on your American point - we just booked a few months ago for this coming June. I was unable to book deals through the UK site or the French site, so really had no choice but the US one. Any suggestions on how we could have done it different to ensure we got the best deal?

Thanks!

Why couldn't you book under those deals? Disney themselves have said you can book under whatever deal you want to, I know some people have had issues but you can always book online, downside to that is paying in full

Also watch what site you're booking under because I booked under the UK site and thought I was on the France site. I read just the numbers for my charge, not the symbol and thought I was booking in Euros... turned out, of course I was booking in pounds and the difference was over $500 more than I thought. Oops.. live and learn. (I would have went with a cheaper package had I realized what I was doing.)

I'm not an expert so someone could come on here and say I could have done better. However, I booked through a Dublin-based travel agency that is an official Disneyland agency that is backed by CLIA and IATA. I need to watch the dollar and may need to pay in full if it becomes weak in the coming months, but I saved $500+ versus booking on the Disneyland site direct in US dollars, plus I paid only about 12% for a deposit. It was nice to have a travel agent who spoke English assist.

Why couldn't you book under those deals? Disney themselves have said you can book under whatever deal you want to, I know some people have had issues but you can always book online, downside to that is paying in full

Hi, the problem online is that when you go to book the deal, it will only accept addresses from the specific country's website. So I called the UK line, and they reiterated I couldn't book non US deals. This was in March for a June trip.

Hi, the problem online is that when you go to book the deal, it will only accept addresses from the specific country's website. So I called the UK line, and they reiterated I couldn't book non US deals. This was in March for a June trip.

You fill it out with your address but leave the country as it is so France on the French site, Ireland on the Irish site and so on. It doesn't matter as nothing is sent to you via the post everything is emailed.

That's how people reserve and get these deals :)

Carrie said it all.

My current booking address has my UK details and then says "Finland" in the country box. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter