Just booked our June 2009 trip!!!

DizneeMommy

DIS Veteran
Wahoo!! I just booked our June 2009 trip with the 4/3 deal! This trip will be much cheaper than our last, even though my son is now considered an "adult". I had to post so I could see that lovely little countdown ticker!

We will be there the end of May (30th) throught June 11. First 2 nights at SSR then moving over to BCV for the rest of the trip. Where is everyone else staying?

we are checking in the 23rd checking out the 30th.. would love to meet some other disboarders.. we will be at the CBR..

I just booked today for the POFQ on June 6th! With the special deal, it was less expensive than waiting until value season. I'm hoping it's less humid in June than in August. I'm so excited I cannot stand it! :banana:

Some of us early June travelers need to plan a dismeet! There are a few of us staying at beach club early in June...........

We will be there in June too, (11-20) We are staying offsite, however. My husband refused to squeeze the four of us into one hotel room, so we are renting a house. Even though we won't be on site, we will still have tons of fun. :banana:

Golly! There sure are a lot of June people! This will be my first solo trip (I've only ever gone with my family), so I'm totally excited. And I'll be turning 24 while I'm there, so fun! I'll be at the Pop too, June 16-23!

We'll be there in June too!! Me, DH, & DD will be staying at the Yacht Club June 6-13, and then transferring over to Coronado Springs June 13-20!

Would love to meet up with some Dissers!!!

Us too!
Can't wait -- Don't know why my husband suggested it for June, but when the days showed available for the 17 - 24 at WL, I grabbed them with the 4/3free deal, couldn't believe it was still there. Both my DH and DS will celebrate actual Bday at DW, this will be a family first, we always go in the fall. We were just there in Nov 08... is it crazy to go back so soon?!?! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter