Just booked our first ever Disney cruise

Just booked our 1st ever Disney cruise for November 27,2017 on the Disney Dream. Booked cabin number #9674 for the over sized verandah. Hope it is exactly what it looks like after all the research I have done. Happy to also say I used Dreams Unlimited and was able to receive the OBC AND awesome service from them. I cant wait to start planning our new adventure

Very cool :yay:

As your planning don't forget to come back to these boards, not just for browsing but to ask questions. Best place to get advice; right after your DU travel agent. We have used DU to book our WDW and DCL vacations too many times for me to remember how far back it goes. If you decide to book a future cruise while on-board, don't forget to add Dreams Unlimited as your agent to get their full on-board credit. We learned the hard way when we first booked on-board.

Congratulations, that's awesome! November is my favorite month for a Disney cruise in the Caribbean. The Merrytime cruise decorations and events add a little extra magic and the weather has been very pleasant on our two November cruises so far. In addition, we've had a great time at the "Very Merry Christmas Party" in the Magic Kingdom the evening before.
The verandah of 9674 looks fantastic! I also managed to get an oversized verandah for our next cruise and am excited about it.
PS: I just made my own ticker after seeing yours, thanks for the inspiration :).

Nice balcony choice. Enjoy.

The link below shows your cabin, albeit on the Fantasy.
Still applies. As they are generally identical.

from; http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...stateroom-with-huge-aft-verandah-9674-review/

DCLBlog_IMG_1286_Stateroom-9674-Aft-Veranda-500x375.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter