Just booked Nov. 2006

BarbM

Earning My Ears
DH just booked us on the Wonder for November 2006, Category 10, Deck 7..we're so excited! Anyone familiar with that area of the ship, we're going to do some research later when he gets home from work...but I know I'll get better info right here!! Thanks so much!
Barb :Pinkbounc

You will like Deck 7. It is only 2 decks up to the fun and sun. The elevators are slow on the ships (due to use) so we walked up to deck 9 a lot. It is then an easy walk down to the other fun stuff onboard. We were on Deck 8 last cruise and you could hear some of the things going on on Deck 9. So Im sure 7 is quieter. I am not sure on the Wonder but the Magic has a special sunning area on Deck 7 aft. Its really nice. Since the ships are virtually the same with some decorative changes Im sure the Wonder has one too. If you are not into sunning yourself it is fun to hang out when you are arriving/leaving port.

Hello, and Congratulations..Planning is half the fun...

Now, Deck 7...My absolute favorite spot...There is an overlook that is not to well known..Most of us here, and some others..It is all the way aft on Deck 7...It is usually deserted, and a great place to be....There are also laundry facilities on this deck, and nothing but staterooms above you, so all in all, it is a fantastic deck...

You are in a good spot for the pools(deck 9), kids club if needed(deck 5), and almost splat in the middle for everything else...I rarely use the elevator when on the deck...

Have fun.. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for your input...now I'm even more excited!! DH and I will be alone on this cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary...we spent our honeymoon in WDW at the Contemporary, which was only one of 3 choices we had that long ago!! It's DH's first time sailing so I want it to be wonderful for him ( so he takes me on more cruises!!..lol) We already know we are in cabin 7509. right by the elevator, but now that I know we're only 2 decks away from most of the action, we'll be sure to take the stairs...might help work off all that wonderful food we're hearing so much about!! Thanks again!
Barb

BarbM said:
Thank you so much for your input...now I'm even more excited!! DH and I will be alone on this cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary...we spent our honeymoon in WDW at the Contemporary, which was only one of 3 choices we had that long ago!! It's DH's first time sailing so I want it to be wonderful for him ( so he takes me on more cruises!!..lol) We already know we are in cabin 7509. right by the elevator, but now that I know we're only 2 decks away from most of the action, we'll be sure to take the stairs...might help work off all that wonderful food we're hearing so much about!! Thanks again!
Barb
We have 7509 on 12/07/06! You'll have to let us know if you liked it! Did you book thru DU? :Pinkbounc

Hi LIsa...we'll let you know how we like 7509, I've been reading great things about deck 7 all afternoon!
We didn't book thru DU..we heard about ************ ...and DH isn't home yet to ask.
We did get a price over $200 cheaper than going thru the DCL site though, so we're happy about that!

BarbM said:
Hi LIsa...we'll let you know how we like 7509, I've been reading great things about deck 7 all afternoon!
We didn't book thru DU..we heard about a TA ***************...and DH isn't home yet to ask.
We did get a price over $200 cheaper than going thru the DCL site though, so we're happy about that!
Glad you got a good deal! We did too! :banana:

I also booked us through DU for Dec 3, 2006 Wonder. We're taking my parents, and my DM is really excited. I decided to give DU a try because they were $400 cheaper than DCL and they beat my next best quote by $105. I had previously used the same TA for 5 years, but I always had to do the research and get her to lower her price, and she seemed to be reactive rather than proactive. So far I'm happy with DU.

Hiya

We've just booked room 7509 for 13th October 2007.

Having just spent 14 days in WDW and came home absolutely shattered yesterday, we decided we needed a rest before our next Disney Vacation.

Having been on the 3 day cruise last year, we think we will get our perfect Disney Vacation this way.

We'll let you know how we get on with the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter