just booked my ressies with cash for wlv for christmas

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
if your looking to book your cash ressies for christmas, i just got a ressies for cash dec. 24-26 at the wlv. the ms was so nice, he took his time and went thru the process one step at a time and linked my studio with my point ressies, so i dont have to move, yeah !

im just not clear about, if i was suppose to have gotten another confirmation #, when i asked, if i get a new one or the ressies is the same # he said no.......hmmmmm.... dont know and i didnt get a conf. # so maybe its the same, hopefully.

took a cc but they dont charge it until you check in......

good luck on cash ressies!!!!:sunny:

Sue,

That's great!!!! Talk to you soon!!

Allison an associate

Thanks for posting this. I was able to get NYE for cash today thru MS. Don't have enough points for the Friday night. Anyway I could not get a Member Discount because MS said they do not offer discounts during Holiday season. Is this always the case or has anyone else ever gotten a Cash discount this time of year?

Oh to answer your question on confirmation #........MS told me today I would keep the same # and also that I would NOT have to switch rooms. Great news! We have a 1 Bedroom BWV on points 12/27 to 12/31 and then the cash night on 12/31 to 1/1/05.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter