Just booked my first trip with Dreams Unlimited

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JDY, Jun 19, 2002.

1. JDY

JDY DIS Veteran

Okay, I finally did it. I've been thinking about it and reading posts for weeks. Today I booked an 8 night stay at CS through DU. I'm hoping they will find me an AP rate when they are released next month (or so). Thanks for the help. Thank you Wendy at DU for making the reservation. :earsboy:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bethie

bethie DIS Veteran

Dreams Unlimited are fabulous. You will be happy with their services. Have fun!

4. sandy3550

sandy3550 Mouseketeer

Jdy,

I just noticed you are in Knoxville-GO VOLS!! I'm just about 45 minutes away from you, in Morristown. I too booked our vacation through Dreams Unlimited and have been extremely happy so far, although I'm "patiently" waiting for A/P discounts or codes to come out. We will be at ASMo Nov 23-Dec 3. Just wanted to say howdy neighbor. Sandy

5. JDY

JDY DIS Veteran

HI Sandy3550,

I go by Morristown all the time on my way to visit my parent in Johnson City!

It's a small, small world :D

6. jeleebeene

jeleebeene <font color=9999CC>Has a caffeine-free Stitch!<br>

I love Dreams, too! Merrie has been great, and we are all set for our trip in 36 days!!!

Hey you guys, I am from Knoxville!! Go Vols....what a small world it is!:Pinkbounc

7. gschmerl

gschmerl <font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l

We booked through DU in March. At that time, no teacher rates were available for our dates. As of today, we have the teacher rate for two of our five nights at the Dolphin. The price of our hotel for the five nights has gone down $101 dollars!! Love those discounts.

8. lynr

lynr <font color=peach>How the heck were you missed!<br

I have used DU many times, they are great. Michelle always does a fabulous job for us.

9. Miss Jasmine

Miss Jasmine Time for something new!<BR><font color=limegreen><

Dreams is the best!!! Michelle and Regina are tops!!!!:)

Go Gators! ;) :p

10. torismom

torismom DIS Veteran

Wendy has done one of our trips and I have booked an upcoming long weekend trip in Oct with her. You are in good hands.

11. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

Congratulations! Have a great trip!

12. montessori

montessori <font color=green>I just pack it all and then brin

I just had the pleasure of booking with Wendy at DU too. I plan to use this service for all my Disney vacations.

:sunny: :sunny:

13. Janet2k

Janet2k DIS Veteran

JDY, I have used Dreams Unlimited Travel, too, and had a wonderful vacation. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. Thanks for keeping the Dis alive! ;)