• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked my ADR's

NCDisfan11

Earning My Ears
I just got all my ADR's I wanted to my vacation to celebrate my wife's b-day. Including Chef Mickey's and Ohana's. But now im alittle bummed out because it feels like all the planning is over (which has turned out to be so much fun for me), but it still seems so far away until we enter the world. Does anyone else feel this way or am i just crazy?

Similar to orginal poster, I was able to book an online dining reservation, and then the system stopped functioning...I only was able to book one reservation before the calendar would no longer do the +10

Almost everybody is having the same problem it will retrieve your resort reservation, but it will only show December 2nd as a selection, the +10 feature is not working...

I'm up, and it seems to be working just fine for 12/2. I'm not going then, so I can't test out the +10. Maybe try another browser? (I'm using IE.)

I just checked my reservations and they all went through. I hate this online system. Im sorry you guys cant get our ADR's booked keep trying

mechteach said:
I'm up, and it seems to be working just fine for 12/2. I'm not going then, so I can't test out the +10. Maybe try another browser? (I'm using IE.)

I am definitely tech savvy, so no issue there...Already cleared cache, attempted to use both IE and Firefox...Nutta...Its their system that is the issue...

I got on at 5:50am and was able to get all I wanted with the 90+10, including Ohana!! Yoo Hoo!!!:yay:

Did the system ask for your reservation no and tel no or did it ask for your name,resort and arrival date?

That's weird! Mine is asking for resort and arrival date, but it won't allow me to enter the correct date,it keeps changing it to gobbledeegook. I wonder what we're doing differently?

If your booking a dining reservation it should be asking you to retrieve your information for name, resort and arrival date...This worked before 6:00AM for me for one reservation, luckily I was able to add it to my cart and still check out. This after the +10 just stopped functioning...Those who where on earlier where able to get there reservations, but once 6:00AM came around the system stopped functioning for the +10

It didn't work before 6am for me. I tried all day yesterday with no success either. I called member services and they said the online system was working so they couldn't understand why it didn't work for me. So I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

katdralion said:
It didn't work before 6am for me. I tried all day yesterday with no success either. I called member services and they said the online system was working so they couldn't understand why it didn't work for me. So I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

It's definitely not a user issue, and definitely was not you yesterday as this seems to be a consistent problem day in and day out for many Disney Guests staying onsite. For some reason, The system allowed you to put in your reservation information and retrieved the +10 for some quirky reason, alread received email confirmation almost immediately for the one reservation that worked. Some people have stated the next day the +10 feature seemed to work fine for them, so not sure since I wouldn't know until tomorrow and want to book everything today. There have been many posts I have read where people just have to call at 7:00AM, looks like I will be doing that in just a few...

Another one who now can't book the +10.

Fortunately had entered my reservation number around 5:50 and had 6 tabs preset with my dates and times before 6:00 rolled around. I was able to get all of those, but there where a few additional tabs that I had only gotten to the restaurant info - not the reservation screen - and I was unable to get the +10 to function. So I'll be calling in in just a few minutes to get the rest of my reservations.

And, like others I tried, Foxfire, IE, Chrome browsers and even tried a different computer.

Luckily I was able to get about half my reservations and the "important" ones to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter